Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today with my new boat for the first test drive. She ran great top speed of 36 m.p.h. Got some fishing in. Fished all the way from metro to nine Mile. Actually drifted from metro to nine mile started about 8:00 and fished until 2:00 got one perch right about the dnr launch point. It was a little over 11 inches. Caught on a minnow and bottom bouncer. caught him about 11:00 the whole time we were in about 13 to 14 feet of water. lots of boats out there. Didn't see any I recognized. If you guys see me out there say hi. I will be the guy driving a 16 bow rider bayliner with a 85 horse power force outboard and wearing a red and black life vest. Going to try tomorrow if rain holds off.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats on the new boat. I will also be trying to beat the weather and get out tomorrow in the am. I recently blew a hydraulic hose on my outdrive, have the part and hoping to get it changed out tonight after work. If I make it out there, I'll be the one in an old yellow 69 Starcraft. If I see ya out there, I'll swing by and introduce myself. Good luck out there 2morrow!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(RaymondFox @ Aug 7 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congrats on the new boat. I will also be trying to beat the weather and get out tomorrow in the am. I recently blew a hydraulic hose on my outdrive, have the part and hoping to get it changed out tonight after work. If I make it out there, I'll be the one in an old yellow 69 Starcraft. If I see ya out there, I'll swing by and introduce myself. Good luck out there 2morrow!
Sounds good. If i see you I'll holler at you or wave if you are driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts