Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AT least will still be on the water.. see u there lots to do this morn b 4 we leave for boat..

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I am keeping an eye to the weather I will be there but If it is raining hard or lightning i wont set up. To much risk to the equipment and me.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats understandable we can still party though hammers stereo is loud enough to hear..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm actually considering making an appearance.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 8 2004, 10:09 AM)I'm actually considering making an appearance.

I hope somebody gets a picture!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 8 2004, 10:27 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 8 2004, 10:09 AM) I'm actually considering making an appearance.

I hope somebody gets a picture!

Its getting darker, not lighter, outside.

I was gonna show up on rollerblades.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like I'll be boating again during the week. Time to take out the jet boat! The latest report says its supposed to be 81 on Monday...that sucks for the weekenders. Gotta make most of Michigan or move

·
Registered
331 Posts
i will try to make it out later, i have kid's game and then b-day party. how late will everyone be tonight?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
We'll be making an appearance
Firecracker and i that is. I'm just needing some time to catch up on the weeks errands that i haven't been able to get to. I can't wait to see your smiling faces again

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Hammer said there are 16 boats over there...lots of peeps...they would not let FatCat set-up, though...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
park ranger was keeping noise to a min.. big time kept checking and asking to turn it down.. but all in al it was a good time fat cat thank you for the good tunes and your time..

special ed .. u need to change your name to a...hole ed.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry I missed it. I was working on installing a privacy fence all day today. Prob all day tomorrow too. <_< The things that you do for family.

I hope you guys had fun!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I stopped by for a few hours with my boys...had to get out of the house. It was ROCKING. TONS of peeps-great to see everyone...too bad I had to behave.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
It was fun, remember only 75 db stupid metro rules, Oh well sorry I had to split so early wished I could have stayed later.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
It was GREAT to get out and see the gang - haven't seen the LSCN peeps since super bowl sunday so I really enjoyed being out last night.

It's good to stay home and be a good mom but god [email protected] is it nice to cruise in my vette and party with my buds

Thanks for all the hospitality everyone

1 - 20 of 42 Posts