Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
Is it wrong to call all girls to go out on the boat. Sandy says it's not fair. but if she bought the boat then she could invite guys but she didn't right. so there.

Yes I'll be dropping it in at metro. sipping on a few pops then going for a cruise.

with me trailoring the boat I drop it in for the season. but I need 250 gallons of gas has anyone seen cheap gas on land I'll be driving from 14 and vandyke to metro.

Ps I have room for more hot single horny girls.

· "Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,481 Posts
Just talked to Hammer....he is still there and
going to stay. The XO's are on there way by
boat. Looks like a great time!!! Everybody
I think will be in the North Basin but not in the floating
docks....just down from them. Where they were last
night....

See Ya

XO

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 10:40 AM)I missed last night.
I have few messagesLive from Hammer's boat. They had fun , maybe They still there
gosh.....I forgot all the phone calls we made!
CBJ and Warden didn't answer! They must have caller id!!!

Could you hear us, Max????

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
Puppetshow and I will be there when she finishes her Open House - probably around 4 pm...

· Registered
3,943 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 09:40 AM)I missed last night.
I have few messagesLive from Hammer's boat. They had fun , maybe They still there
I was cracking up about that this morning Max!! The only thing I remember saying was "Nostrovia!!!!"

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Of course on one of the nicest days this week, we decide to finally finish painting our upstairs!! Have fun everybody!! Enjoy the sunshine.
Hammer- thanks for the hospitality last night... we had a blast!
Xo's- thanks for all the tips on Mexico ;-) They will come in great use!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.