Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going? We plan to go by car, be there sometime this afternoon. Looks like it will be a pretty decent day.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Peg is taking his boat .... i got a phone call about 9 ish ..... so see ya up there if anyone else is going

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Is it wrong to call all girls to go out on the boat. Sandy says it's not fair. but if she bought the boat then she could invite guys but she didn't right. so there.

Yes I'll be dropping it in at metro. sipping on a few pops then going for a cruise.

with me trailoring the boat I drop it in for the season. but I need 250 gallons of gas has anyone seen cheap gas on land I'll be driving from 14 and vandyke to metro.

Ps I have room for more hot single horny girls.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Just talked to Hammer....he is still there and
going to stay. The XO's are on there way by
boat. Looks like a great time!!! Everybody
I think will be in the North Basin but not in the floating
docks....just down from them. Where they were last
night....

See Ya

XO

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 10:40 AM)I missed last night.
I have few messagesLive from Hammer's boat. They had fun , maybe They still there
gosh.....I forgot all the phone calls we made!
CBJ and Warden didn't answer! They must have caller id!!!

Could you hear us, Max????

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
I'm sooo bummmed. Everyone's gonna be on or near the water and I'm stuck here at work all day.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Puppetshow and I will be there when she finishes her Open House - probably around 4 pm...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm grabbin my speedo and headin out! Look for the guy with the brite yellow speedo, orange water wings and the light blue flippers drinkin Bud lite.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 09:40 AM)I missed last night.
I have few messagesLive from Hammer's boat. They had fun , maybe They still there
I was cracking up about that this morning Max!! The only thing I remember saying was "Nostrovia!!!!"

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Of course on one of the nicest days this week, we decide to finally finish painting our upstairs!! Have fun everybody!! Enjoy the sunshine.
Hammer- thanks for the hospitality last night... we had a blast!
Xo's- thanks for all the tips on Mexico ;-) They will come in great use!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts