Avg. Low: 61°F

Record High: 100°F (1988)

Record Low: 47°F (1984)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jabber,

I'll have your sweatshirt with me. Your gonna have to find someone else to help you docking your boat!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok..who's going and what time?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
If I go it will be around 9 and by land!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 01:29 PM)If I go it will be around 9 and by land!

If we go , it will be by land, after 8:30 or 9.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
If i get my job offer tonight (which I'm crossing my fingers for!!!!) then we're going out somewhere to eat dinner. I'd be game for meeting the peeps after dinner if it's not too late. A li'l celebratory drinkskeepoo! Only IF I get it and it's not too late though.

Where will you be at, floating docks like last time?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 8 2003, 01:32 PM)If i get my job offer tonight (which I'm crossing my fingers for!!!!) then we're going out somewhere to eat dinner. I'd be game for meeting the peeps after dinner if it's not too late. A li'l celebratory drinkskeepoo! Only IF I get it and it's not too late though.

Where will you be at, floating docks like last time?
Good luck and yes!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks fatcat, I'm watching it. I was gonna leave for the Lake at 3, but with this weather I don't know if I should even bother to head out...

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like I'm not gonna make it
If I don't leave NOW, it'll be an almost 2 hour ride to the boat. I am in Rochester Hills at the moment. Man, it is F'n windy here, and that ozone like smell is in the air--ya know right before the storm hits. Radar looks like it'll be a few hours before the front passes, so that's why I'm pulling the plug on going to the boat
Sorry everone, but Mother nature is just not cooperating. My next opportunity to be on the Lake is Friday night after work.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts