Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
There was one person recently looking for a co-angler on the Fishing Reports board (user Pr844s1). He had someone else talking to him who could make all of the tournaments except the mid-July BFL. You might want to check and see if they hooked up together or not.

Did you post on the BFL board at FLW Outdoors too?

·
Registered
927 Posts
mike,

i am looking bro. i will call you if i can round someone up to sign up with you. plus, as it gets closer to spring im sure there will be more people looking to sign up. just try to keep your posts active so they doint get buried in all the other posts.

dan, how do you get on the bfl message board? do u have to be a member?

madman himself

·
Registered
927 Posts
mike,

been good. jst got back from west branch. ice fished all weekend. only caught 5. ice was 12" thick. talked to terry. he emailed me a short note, he was getting ready to leave for vacation. im gonna give him a call thursday when he gets back. he said he and ed are fishing with a club and wants to talk to us about it. ill give ya a ring monday afternoon.

madman himself

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, I have talked with a few of you and have received a few responces about a co-angler, well I need to confirm with who-ever its going to be, but I need to say I need a co-angler for all the tournaments not 4 all its nothing against you guys but I have made a commitment to the BFL this year and I need to be assured a boater on all the tournaments. So If weve talked before lets confirm.

email me at [email protected]

again,
See you on the water

Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts