·
Registered
34,129 Posts
At home, while I pack to go up north in the morning. <_<

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BORING, what, its gonna take you all night to pack for a weekend? I packed for my honeymoon to Vegas then to Mexico for a two week trip in the hour before we left to the airport.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what about on nov 1 with the big uofm VS MSU game? we should set somethig up for THAT!!!

i say let me get cracking on an awesome bash!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 10 2003, 01:02 PM)BORING, what, its gonna take you all night to pack for a weekend? I packed for my honeymoon to Vegas then to Mexico for a two week trip in the hour before we left to the airport.
No, but i have school from 5:30 until whenever I get out (might not be until 9:00) and then drive home, I'll be trying to watch the game while I pack which will make it take longer, and then we are leaving at 5:00 AM.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTESnowmaker Posted on Oct 10 2003, 01:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At home, while I pack to go up north in the morning

Hey Snowmaker, I know there are still a couple of threads left that I havn't seen you post that you going up north this weekend. Whats wrong.
sorry, had to do it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Oct 10 2003, 01:11 PM)Hey Snowmaker, I know there are still a couple of threads left that I havn't seen you post that you going up north this weekend. Whats wrong.
sorry, had to do it.
I figure I just need to make sure everyone knows and is prepaired so that they don't go into shock from not seeing me on here between tonight and Tuesday.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yes, it will be a shock to our systems.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 10 2003, 01:57 PM)yes, it will be a shock to our systems.
Well actually, my pop-in-law now has his computer set up up there, so maybe I'll be able to pop in and say hi.

God knows, there won't be much else to do up there.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
if it was that much fun i'd have to tell the boss that i'm gonna take a pass on the up north trip and go out and watch the Michigan game and get good and loaded,

but.....well, speaks for itself

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 10 2003, 02:03 PM)if it was that much fun i'd have to tell the boss that i'm gonna take a pass on the up north trip and go out and watch the Michigan game and get good and loaded,

but.....well, speaks for itself
That was uncalled for. <_<

Its a nice getaway, but I can only take it for a few days before I need to get back to civilation. Its more her thing. She lived up there every summer growing up.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 10 2003, 02:06 PM)ok, ill post it
What does that even have to do with going up north?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
willing to bet it doesn't double as an air freshner

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 10 2003, 03:39 PM)willing to bet it doesn't double as an air freshner

Ode de' Ball Sweat.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 10 2003, 03:44 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 10 2003, 03:39 PM) willing to bet it doesn't double as an air freshner

Ode de' Ball Sweat.

frumunda cheese!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts