Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone...
Amy Froude over at Michigan Marine Salvage & Service Inc. wants to make sure that all the past controversy over MMS is put to rest once and for all! Her and her husband are ready to offer a superior level of service as well as a commitment to all LSCN members... UNLIMITED TOWING for only $59! Please give them a call at 586-468-2430 and tell them you saw their ad on LSCN!

Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor, Michigan Marine Salvage & Service, Inc. Remember, when you support our sponsors, you help support The Lake St. Clair Network!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Apr 4 2003, 01:30 PM)welcome!
ps.....I hope i never need your services!

Ummmmm . . . buddy!? Ya' need a BOAT!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah . . . and WELCOME AMY & BILL!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome!
and thanks for the support!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
How far is unlimited? Last year I smoked a engine in Put In Bay would they have towed me home from there?
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you for all your support and for welcoming us to LakeStClair.net. I hope that you don't need our services, but just in case, you should get covered. We are running a special for all members of LSCN for $59 and a one time $10 membership fee. It is unlimited, which means you could be towed (if needed) 1 time every 24 hrs. Its a great deal, and when you go boating, you know that your covered 24/7 and we will be there for you!!!

Your covered wherever you boat. If it's not us that's towing you, Vessel Assist will dispatch another towing company if you are out of our towing range. A total of $69 for unlimited Towing is just small change for a safe piece of mind knowing that your covered for a Tow!!!!

Thanks Again for Welcoming MMSS (MichiganMarineSalvage.com)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
This is a great deal peeps !
I am sure most everyone will get it, I myself will be calling soon !
Thanks MMS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR FRIENDLY SITE
WITH YOUR SPONSORSHIP, WE ALL THANK YOU

and welcome the the LSCN family

·
Registered
220 Posts
I just signed up for unlimited towing through Boat US, wish I would have known about this a week ago!
I wonder if I can cancel mine and sign up with MMS? Great deal MMS!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Eaton, get both MMS it is only $69.00
And Michigan Marine Salvage is locally owned.
I am not sure on boat us.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Eaton007 @ Apr 4 2003, 03:28 PM)I would sign up, but I already payed at Boat US a week ago. I'll have to call and see if I can cancel.
Just tell boat usa that you got a tracker boat and it wont be ready to go in the water till next season so you want a refund

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Apr 4 2003, 04:28 PM)So does that mean when I go to Jacks and drink too much, you will tow me home? What a great deal!!!

Welcome to the group!
haha ! too funny, i believe it may have to be a vessel emergency type of situation, not a personal alcohol type situation !haha ! too funny bro !

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 4 2003, 02:35 PM)This is a great deal peeps !
I am sure most everyone will get it, I myself will be calling soon !
Thanks MMS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR FRIENDLY SITE
WITH YOUR SPONSORSHIP, WE ALL THANK YOU

and welcome the the LSCN family
WOW, That is an amazingly great deal. Welcome Welcome Welcome.

That one time membership fee of $10.00, Where do I send it?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey froudester!! I posted in, and followed the "other" thread from last month briefly and I'm glad to see you stuck with us. Never hard feelings, only great friends here. And probably good customers, though like you (and many) have said, hopefully we'll not need you.

I'll say again that I commend you for running a business that helps so many people that were out to have a good time, only to find themselves in trouble. To give up your sunny days to do this for people out on the water, like us is great! Hopefully you get at least one or two nice weekends to enjoy it yourselves!

Thanks for the discount! Let's see you and your wife at a LSCN boozeday Tuesday beofre summer starts, huh?!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcom MMS, it's GREAT having you aboard.

I shouldn't say this, but yes! If your mest up you can CALL them.... Who is to prove your boat won't start once on Gull Island? They tow you right back to your port.......

This is an excellent deal! I also think it's from Grosse Ille to the Blue Water Bridge your in Bill's towing range......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts