1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait - I think I am going to take my kids on Sunday

August 16th - 17th ♦
Italian Masquerade
Have a stomping good time at our annual Grape Stomp while you tempt your tummy with a pasta eating contest. Get into the Italian spirit with our wine tasting.
August 23rd - 24th ♦
Highland Fling
Witness amazing feats of strength with the Highland Games. Let our Highland dancers captivate you with their toe-tapping skills, while traditional Scottish music fills the air during the Bagpipe Blowout!

August 30th, 31st - September 1st ♦
Buccaneer Beer Fest
Wet your whistle during beer tastings! Drown yourself in laughter while taking in the Pepsi™ Press-A-Wench and the Amazing Pirate Stunt Show!

September 6th - 7th ♦
Wine, Romance & Song
Renew your wedding vows or woo your loved one as Romance fills the Realm this weekend. Tantalize your taste buds during wine tastings.

September 13th - 14th ♦
Wonders of the World
Marvel at dances from around the world including the mystical intrigue of belly dancing shows and competitions. Kids join in on the fun by learning the ancient art of origami!
September 20th - 21st ♦
Shamrocks & Shenanigans
The luck of the Irish will be with you as you sample beers at our Irish Ale Tastiing. Don't miss the traditional Irish Dances and test your skills at the Hot Potato Contest!
September 27th - 28th ♦
Chocolate Fantasy Affair
Our annual Chocolate Festival will leave a pleasant taste in your mouth as the festival comes to a close with wine tastings, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ren Fest is a great time - I usually go for the Highland Games and the Irish weekends. I get ALL decked out in my medival beer wench costume complete with obsene amounts of clevage. The more the merrier!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is that going on already?! Feels like I was just there.

Its just not the same without Don Juan & Miguel there.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM)Ren Fest is a great time - I usually go for the Highland Games and the Irish weekends. I get ALL decked out in my medival beer wench costume complete with obsene amounts of clevage. The more the merrier!
Are you talking about the beer table

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:39 PM)QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM) Ren Fest is a great time - I usually go for the Highland Games and the Irish weekends. I get ALL decked out in my medival beer wench costume complete with obsene amounts of clevage. The more the merrier!

Beer table... That's just wrong!
Remind me to smack you later.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 03:03 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:39 PM) QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM) Ren Fest is a great time - I usually go for the Highland Games and the Irish weekends. I get ALL decked out in my medival beer wench costume complete with obsene amounts of clevage. The more the merrier!

I don't get it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 14 2003, 02:41 PM)QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 03:03 PM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:39 PM) QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM) Ren Fest is a great time - I usually go for the Highland Games and the Irish weekends. I get ALL decked out in my medival beer wench costume complete with obsene amounts of clevage. The more the merrier!

I don't get it.

Well...
I wore my Ren Fest costume to a Halloween party and everyone was trying to use my cleavage as a table. i.e. balancing their beers on them. Quite sucessfully actually. A corset can do that to any woman, but for me, the results are almost scarey. Basically an old running joke between my perverted cousin and myself...

'Ml'lady, your cups overfillith'

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 14 2003, 02:46 PM)'Ml'lady, your cups overfillith'

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
OOOOOoooooooooohhh. I get it.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I've never been. I always seem to be busy doing other things this time of year. I would like to check it out but with peeps that have been there and know what to hit and what to miss.

·
Registered
331 Posts
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! REN FEST SEASON IS UPON US! cant wait to see dead bob boink someone from the crowd. oh yah and cant forget all the boobage, he he he.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts