Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Wed: 72/55 NNW @7-10mph Mostly sunny.

Thur: 73/63 NNE @6mph --> SSE @6mph Mostly sunny.

Fri: 78/67 S @6-10mph Chance of showers and thunderstorms, otherwise partly cloudy.

LSC Wind Forecast

Normal High: 82 Normal Low: 61
Record High: 100 (1988) Record Low: 47 (1984)

Sunrise: 6:01AM
Sunset: 9:10PM

July Lunar Tables

Current Barometer as of 9:55AM: 29.99" (1016.3 mb)

Water temperature at Belle Isle is 69 degrees.

Current LSC satellite image as of 11:58AM 7/7/2009:

Water Watercourse Geological phenomenon Wind wave Fluvial landforms of streams

A look at what's ahead.

Beautiful days today and tomorrow, but don't let that fool you! This will be the calm before the storm. Model data is suggesting that all parameters will be coming into place Friday at this current time for a significant severe weather event across the area. The major models are all in agreement with this system for Friday and Friday night. All hazards will be possible should this scenario unfold, including damaging hail to golf ball size or larger, heavy flooding rains, continuous lightning, destructive winds over 70+mph, and tornadoes. I will keep you all posted on this situation as it approaches, and more details become available to me. As I said, it is only a possibility. Things can quickly change and die out, so please remember that. Right now though, there is a very strong indication of the above scenario unfolding. Enjoy the next 2 days everybody!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
WHEATLEY IS CLEAN! LET'S GO

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jul 8 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>man anyone have a generator for sale i will not get my brothers this time he's out on town

I have one, but we'll be using it if needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts