Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be on Middle Channel and would like to fish for Bass. Can anyone give me some places to go that are not far away.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
QUOTE(disland @ Jun 23 2009, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am going to be on Middle Channel and would like to fish for Bass. Can anyone give me some places to go that are not far away.

Take the M.C. down to Big Fisher Hyway (across from Brown's Landing) and go thru into Fisher Bay.
Vere to the left and just as you enter Goose Bay (Doty cut on your right) start trolling or casting Rapalas.
Tons of big Smallmouth there.

good luck.

....If that don't work, go into the pencil reeds and bobber fish Perch.

·
Registered
183 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 24 2009, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(disland @ Jun 23 2009, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am going to be on Middle Channel and would like to fish for Bass. Can anyone give me some places to go that are not far away.

Take the M.C. down to Big Fisher Hyway (across from Brown's Landing) and go thru into Fisher Bay.
Vere to the left and just as you enter Goose Bay (Doty cut on your right) start trolling or casting Rapalas.
Tons of big Smallmouth there.

good luck.

....If that don't work, go into the pencil reeds and bobber fish Perch.

My dad and I used to bobber fish for perch back there when I was a kid. What time of year is good for that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts