Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The people who showed up for Mini's seminar received an extra bonus. we all received an all star rod for free, along with a few sample lures and line, and we alo got some valuable manufacture coupons with some pretty deep discounts.
thanks Mini and bass pro
for those of you that didnt make it maybe next year...

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Youre welcome MCM (MotorCityMuskie), glad you amde it home safe.

I cant belive I gave out all those rods and baits....oh well its worth it eo see enough Michigan people for a change

Mini

·
Registered
533 Posts
I agree with motor city muskie. It seemed like everybody at Mini's seminar Saturday was a member of the Lake St.Clair net. It was great inter-action between Mini and the crowd. Also thanks for those GPS points, Mini - I can't wait to check them out.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Dang! I wish I could have made it up there earlier! It was nice meeting you though Mini, even if I didn't get any swag!

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's great that he handed out some free stuff, but did you learn anything about "Walleye Tournament Fishing"???

I wish I could have been there but I was in Lansing learning how to cast for Musky from our old pal Musky Bob. I also got to meet Dan Kimmel just before his seminar but unfortunately I couldn't stay and listen to it.

I heard some good Mac & Mini stories from Dick Mericle too. I may still have a chance at a free Allstar Rod if Mini wants to buy my silence...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
"stretched"...? I was thinking more like TORN ASUNDER and left in ruin
!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I would have liked to have been there but I was already booked at Lansing for seminars. Hope the turn out was better for you than it was for us. It was great seeing a couple of Camp Neeley chaps at the seminar. East Coast I am really thinking about what you said. Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts