Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Mini & Shandog at Duffy's

1K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  Shandog 
#1 ·
coming in!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 12:11 PM)Except for the fact that she called me and told me to check them out and take some pics!!

She was on the horn with me through out. So...

I guess that looks like her.

Attachments

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 12:11 PM)Except for the fact that she called me and told me to check them out and take some pics!!

She was on the horn with me through out. So...

Thats what I thought happened! A phone call!

#10 ·
i wish I were outside in this sun!

i have a stoopid meeting at 1:30...nothing like smack dab during suntanning time! lol!

that was pretty cool, tho!

#13 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 01:31 PM)I swear miss crabs!!! Why on earth would I post something bogus???
I don't know. You tell us.

#16 ·
QUOTE(houligan @ Jul 16 2003, 02:01 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 16 2003, 12:45 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 01:31 PM) I swear miss crabs!!! Why on earth would I post something bogus???
I don't know. You tell us.

Watch it snowfairy.
Now look what I did!!

I didn't know if you were joking.....and I can't tell from the photo......Plus, I didn't read you were on the phone with her at posting time....MY BAD!

#18 ·
wow, you guys haven' t seen me fiesty in like 5 months, have you???

All is well, my friend! xoxoxoxo

Just harassing snowfairy...

need to take a photoshop class so I can actually back up my threats, though!

We have me with the sperm hair do and covered in blood... how do I get him back?

#20 ·
That's good. Keep Mini fishing St. Clair instead of Saginaw Bay where this weekends tournament is. Someone go out with him Saturday morning, just give him enough time to get back to the Bay to bump fish at the weigh-in for us.

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Jul 16 2003, 02:33 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 01:07 PM)

We have me with the sperm hair do and covered in blood...
Sounds like a interesting story, PLease , do tell.....
I didn't read the posts before this, but I'm guessing this is what you are talking about? I don't have the "Mary" one.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.