Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini

My boy and I plan on fishing the fed. this year we are going to pay the extra ten bucks and not be a member this year, Who do we pay are money to
and how do I get with this person

As you know could not make the bps classic this year
had to work all weekend, think I will look for a new boss
one that likes to fish...lol

bob

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yes, you can download the application at www.michiganbass.org under the 2003 tournament schedule.

If you don't get it their, let me know and I can amail it to you.

Doug

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi cameraguy,
my boy and I were looking in to joining , I live in bellaire and he lives in milford , and joining a club that for away from each other we can't fish with each other so we figured we would fish as out siders the first year and find out how every thing goes, but we are open for sugestions if you have any.

bob

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Bob,

You dont have to beloing to the same club to fish together. You join/start a club in God's country and he can join/start a club in the Milford/land of many lakes area.

Mini

·
Registered
927 Posts
if you guys wanted to open a club in the milford area, you can count on my support. i grew up in milford/highland and currently live down the road in wixom. be glad to help out if you need it.

madman himself

·
Registered
666 Posts
It is real easy to start a club. The minimum number of people needed is 6. With 6 people you can then send 4 to the State Championship in September, but you need to register with the Federation by the April meeting.

The Federation's website (www.michiganbass.org) also has a section on how to start a club. The costs are each person has to be a B.A.S.S. member, Insurance which I believe is $15 this year and $15 for Michigan Federation.

If you are a member of more than one club, you only have to pay the insurance once for up to three clubs. Just have to mark that on your paperwork to BASS.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAMERAGUY..

will try and call you today on your cell phone about joining the fed.can't give you a time but it should be am

thanks...bob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cameraguy. Mini and all others.
I found a paper club up here and my boy and I joined it
and ma bass, so I want to thank all you guys for your interest and help.

thanks again. bob

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hope to see you at the State Championship. This year we are expecting the best numbers ever, at 300+ particiipants.

Doug
Treasurer & State Championship Chair
Michigan Bass Federation

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
boatnfish: How do we know you're really "Doug all that other stuff?"

BTW, there's no such thing as a paper club. I've decide to start a campaign to wipe that term from the books.

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Apr 4 2003, 12:47 PM)boatnfish: How do we know you're really "Doug all that other stuff?"

BTW, there's no such thing as a paper club. I've decide to start a campaign to wipe that term from the books.
Would anyone admit to those if it were not them? You have been at the meetings, wait a minute they don't say anything there just on the boards.

I agree with you on the clubs. You are either a memeber of a club(s) or not. Some clubs are just larger than others, that is all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts