Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini,

Did you ever get that video so we can see the musky hammer the smallmouth. Call me when you get a chance we need to have a meeting on the lake!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I havent gotten it rotated yet.....I was supposed to email it to someone that could do it and slow it down.......I will check on it.

Cell phone was killed in action crossing St Clair Sunday twice in that north wind so all my numbers are lost....

But I have been fishing...lol

Call my cell number (I had an old phone turned on) and Bob, yourself and I will get after some toothy critters.

Thursday I am taking Walter parrot fishing, Friday heading to Glennie for the weekend (I think
), Monday or Tuesday next week is open right now.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
O.K.John Monday is fine I'm booked Tuesday and Wed.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
monday is cool with me. It would have to be afternoon/evening, and mini if you want to go try and catch those little brown muskie baits, that is ok with me.

Gregg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mini,

I saw you were headin to Glennie for the weekend. If you get a chance to hit the water try Alcona pond up there. Ive been going up there for years, great fishin.
Largemouth,smallmouth, and pike.

Just south of town, back in from the cemetary is a small lake called Vahun (sp?).
Great largemouth fishin. Was up there with a few guys from our club last year, pulled 3 fish 4lbs. plus on the same night.

Good luck Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts