Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we are partying on Hammertime with the gang and in walks threecrabs and 3crabs, then Shandog and mini. What do you know? same shirt, hair, looks, build, and love for boating. We decided they had to be twins separated at birth.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to load that one too. See Rich (3crabs) on the left in glasses and mini on the right with his familiar hat.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or is that mini on the left and 3crabs on the right?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I can't believe I totally forgot about that!!!!!! I've got tears coming out of my eyes, I'm laughing so hard!

Obviously, both guys have great taste!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's funny.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 1 2003, 09:11 PM)Makes my eyes hurt looking at it. I know that he and I cannot be related....my eyes still work!

Hammer, THANK YOU for a great time....sweet vessel.
Mini
he said "vessel"!

great pics, LMAO!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
All right.....I think 3crabs should ditch the glasses and get corrective surgery done....I'll pick up the tab for him
! Who agrees? Hammer even said he looks younger w/o those coke bottles!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 05:26 AM)
I can't believe I totally forgot about that!!!!!! I've got tears coming out of my eyes, I'm laughing so hard!

Obviously, both guys have great taste!

Just say the true

Blue light special at the KMart

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 10:39 AM)All right.....I think 3crabs should ditch the glasses and get corrective surgery done....I'll pick up the tab for him
Or at least get some more modern glasses.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2003, 10:44 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 10:39 AM) All right.....I think 3crabs should ditch the glasses and get corrective surgery done....I'll pick up the tab for him
Or at least get some more modern glasses.

AAHH....my point, 'cept now he can just get the laser done.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, if he doesn't take you up on your offer to pick up the tab for it, can I have it?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2003, 11:24 AM)Well, if he doesn't take you up on your offer to pick up the tab for it, can I have it?

What do you need lasered????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 11:26 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2003, 11:24 AM) Well, if he doesn't take you up on your offer to pick up the tab for it, can I have it?

My eyes, duh.

I'm sick of contacts.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2003, 11:28 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 11:26 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2003, 11:24 AM) Well, if he doesn't take you up on your offer to pick up the tab for it, can I have it?

My eyes, duh.

I'm sick of contacts.

Oh, I didn't even know you wore them! I usually look so deeply into peoples' eyes I always notice! Must not have looked real close into yours,

I wear contacts, too...but cuz of my job, I haven't been wearing them. The fans dry them out and sometimes dirt gets in my eyes while driving....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 2 2003, 11:32 AM)Oh, I didn't even know you wore them! I usually look so deeply into peoples' eyes I always notice! Must not have looked real close into yours,
Insert height joke here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts