Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just went into the restroom, did what we all do, then went to the sink to wash my hand and looked in the mirror. I have a sweatshirt on because it is freezing here at the office.. I looked at myself, turned to the right, then turned to the left and said to myself....
Man, you are a great big fat F'er......
I hate diets.....

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I don't diet...I eat what I want, I just eat smaller portions. A little will power and you can do it, TRUST me, so start with that. I've lost 17 pounds since last spring, and almost 10 of that was just eating differently, I started working out in January and stared losing the rest. It's not coming off fast, but it's coming off and I have about 10 more to go to get to my goal weight. SO DO IT! You'll feel SO much better.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I have to agree with Sassy I cut my portions and stopped most junk and have lost 25 pounds this year so far.

I do miss my ice cream, but it is cool seeing my feet again.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Aug 12 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have to agree with Sassy I cut my portions and stopped most junk and have lost 25 pounds this year so far.

It's not my feet I am trying to see.......

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 12 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Aug 12 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have to agree with Sassy I cut my portions and stopped most junk and have lost 25 pounds this year so far.

I coulda gone all week without that visual.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 12 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Aug 12 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have to agree with Sassy I cut my portions and stopped most junk and have lost 25 pounds this year so far.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

Well I didn't want to give anyone that visual, but now that you did.....

I concur.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I didn't give up ice cream! Instead of a bowl full, I take only a couple spoonfuls and I've had my treat. I love chocolate ice cream but I'm content with just a little because I know I can have some another time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.