Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, we haven't seen you either. We've been hiding out in the wide open at Muscamoot bay for the past 3 or 4 weekends. Where have you been??

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I get it!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Friday: Metro w/kids, Saturday @Metro w/o kids and Sat. evening going out will be back to boat around 11:30ish for more cocktails. Sunday Metro/Moot w/o kids..............

That is a cool shot of the boat, Bill!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great picture beautiful boat!!!!

Unfortunately I have to work the next 8 days straight

YUCK

But I have the holday weekend off

See you all out on the lake next weekend

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Sue, really, for helping make it happen. We're loving the boat. We've spent almost every weekend on it, usually overnighting at Metro. The credit for the pic goes to Bayley and his friend that took it at the fun run a few weekends ago.

Lisa, are you spending Saturday night at Metro?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I don't get it, has it something to do with your friends in the rainbow raft ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually got an anonymous email asking about you. Someone thinks your avatar is kind of an advertisment

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Should we put out an Amber Alert??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 22 2003, 06:24 AM)I actually got an anonymous email asking about you. Someone thinks your avatar is kind of an advertisment

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 21 2003, 10:23 PM)Lisa, are you spending Saturday night at Metro?
Yes, sirree! Gonna go out around 4:30ish by car fro dinner/drinks and I'll be back around 11ish to finish the night off in style

Where are you and Christine going to be?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Back to the subject at hand.....the missing coozie.

It looks like a very nice coozie. Does it belongs to a set or something? Whoever the parent is I'm sure there worried to death about it being missing.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I keep finding Hammer's fancy coozies on my boat and keep giving 'em back and keep finding 'em again <_<

I gave out all my LSCN coozies.........I need more!

DUH! Blond moment, boys...
Keep all fighting to the bike rack. I don't want any blood coming through my monitor.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Ok Ok Ok,
It's all "Fun & Games" until someone goes to the Bike Rack!!! Give me my Coozie back or I'm going to rearrange that "Gator" name on the side of your boat!!! That's it!! You say you want a shot of XO....you got it. Just name the time and place. Rerun's correct.....the rest of the set needs their "Brother" back. I will see you in the "Moot" on Sat and we will definitely be settling this one way or the
"Highway" Ha Ha!!

XO

1 - 20 of 99 Posts