Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Mission Statement

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  HazyMemory 
#1 ·
somethnig like

Dolphin Marine -- Your welcoming committee to the boating lifestyle. You pick the boat, we'll take care of everything else.

comments please

#4 ·
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Jan 18 2004, 09:56 PM)Dolphin Marine is committed to remaining a World Class - Market Leader by continuously providing innovative solutions that have a positive impact on boat owners and their daily lives; and conducting ourselves in an ethical manner above reproach.
can I use that? or some of it anyway?

#6 ·
I am thinking of an opening statement for a website...dolphinmarineco.com to make bold and larger than most other text. Either a motto or mission or something like that that will catch the customer's eye

#9 ·
QUOTE(sidelite @ Jan 18 2004, 10:30 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 18 2004, 08:49 PM) Dolphin Marine .... You pick the boat, we'll take care of everything else.

comments please
I will forward my boat payment coupon book to you

I've seen your boat. The company isn't that big yet.

#10 ·
Dolphin Marine removes the worry and stress out of your big ticket purchase.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 19 2004, 03:40 PM)how bout "We're on a mission, this is our statement".

I crack me up....ok I'll shut up now.
you crack me up too

#13 ·
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Jan 18 2004, 09:20 PM)how about, You give me the cash and I'll tell you if your boat is trash.
lmao!!!!!!!
cute!!!!

#14 ·
Just a suggestion Hazy, but I think photos catch people's eyes much better than a motto or anything like that. People already want to buy what you are selling. Informing them of what makes you stand out and why they should buy from you is what's going to keep them interested and continuing to browse through your website. If you have taken any photos of some boats that you recommended to buy or NOT to buy may be a quick way to show someone why they should use your services.

Just my .02 on the matter.

#15 ·
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jan 19 2004, 04:35 PM)Just a suggestion Hazy, but I think photos catch people's eyes much better than a motto or anything like that. People already want to buy what you are selling. Informing them of what makes you stand out and why they should buy from you is what's going to keep them interested and continuing to browse through your website. If you have taken any photos of some boats that you recommended to buy or NOT to buy may be a quick way to show someone why they should use your services.

Just my .02 on the matter.
I have photographs and I have thought of that. I am a bit concerned about my customers boats being used as advertisements due to privacy issues. Not all boats turn out a great survey and some people have very recognisable boats that they might not want problems displayed.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
#18 ·
wow thats cool i looked at web site how much is it a month?

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
It depends on the month. It's $5 a week. I plan to offer a year up front with the controller for $260, but it'll be up to the customer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.