Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it.........just when I thought things were turning around for the good (financially anyway) I get laid off from this damn company again!!!!!

Any job leads would be greatly appreciated!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Now you cand come hang out at STEVE's BAR w/Robyn, Traveler & a HOST of OTHERS!!

They just LOVE to TEASE ME when I get home from work at night!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Sorry to here that Dude!!!!
Hope for the Best.......something else will come along!!!

XO

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That blows. Were going thru it over here also. Out of 6 designers they sent 2 to work in the shop and told another to take his vacation and if there is no work in two weeks he's laid off.

A friend of mine just got in over at MacNemare (that spelling is way off) you can try there. Good luck.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Oh yeah, they HAVE come up with quite an INTERESTING BUSINESS IDEA though. SCARY, but interesting!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry to here it Chris. You might want to post a description of what kid of work you did and are looking for (mini resume) in the job connection forum.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTEBoater2be Posted on Jul 2 2004, 12:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to here it Chris. You might want to post a description of what kid of work you did and are looking for (mini resume) in the job connection forum.

Thanks B2B. Yeah, I plan on doing that later.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTErerun Posted on Jul 2 2004, 12:07 PM

A friend of mine just got in over at MacNemare (that spelling is way off) you can try there. Good luck.

Thanks. I plan on hitting every shop that is still around starting Monday.

QUOTEINSTIGATOR Posted on Jul 2 2004, 12:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, they HAVE come up with quite an INTERESTING BUSINESS IDEA though. SCARY, but interesting!

huh
who's the(y)?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 2 2004, 12:06 PM)
Now you cand come hang out at STEVE's BAR w/Robyn, Traveler & a HOST of OTHERS!!

They just LOVE to TEASE ME when I get home from work at night!

Robyn..........get a job!

Chris..........sorry to hear..........

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Yes. Post what you do on this thread. I had a friend of mine, who is the president of a design company, call me a couple days ago for some job opportunities.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...so sorry, Chris. I'll make some phone calls.

Every little thing is gonna be alright. I hope you believe that...

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I work for a contracting company. I'm not in the staffing business, but I could probably help you out. Fee free to get a hold of me if you need some connections.
Good luck

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 2 2004, 11:07 AM)Oh yeah, they HAVE come up with quite an INTERESTING BUSINESS IDEA though. SCARY, but interesting!
Steve, those type of ideas are always the most lucrative!! Chris sorry to hear that, yeah it totally sucks. Wish I had good advice other than things invariably swing the other way. One interview next week and a possible job offer.

Unfortunately the job offer would be in "Beirut, Lebanon"!!!
Nothing to lose my head over though! Relax as best you can and Steve - No teasing it's really nerve-wracking staying at home all day. Everyone working, feel fortunate. I pawned my watch yesterday for money to do something with my kids this weekend. Unemployment hasn't kicked in yet. Cashed out my 401K and waiting for the check just to survive!

Traveler is grounded, can't believe with my experience I'm not getting any bites yet!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts