Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home to shower, change & pack some more clothes. My dad jsut called , said they are sending her home. They have the pnemonia under control as well as the infections. The Dr's wanted to send her to NorthShore for rehab, but she isnt strong enough.
Still don't have all the test results yet, so full status is not known at this point, but she is glad to be getting out of there!
We will be heading to moms house Wed night for a coupld of days.

Thank you so much everyone! The prayers and support were greatly appreciated. And the prayers worked! She is still her with us.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's good to hear. Let's hope the rest of the tests come out ok.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 9 2003, 03:32 PM)Oooooops. Was logged on under MR. Now I am on top.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. You made it too easy.
)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
GREAT NEWS!...Mrs. Sunbum!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Yeah! She's coming home!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Great to hear!!! We helped you know!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
that is such great news... she can now be in the comfort of her own surroundings- i am sure she will get better day by day.
Dont forget to take care of yourself also... hope to see you soon and thank you for getting out and making it to our wedding

I will keep the prayers flowing though.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 9 2003, 04:12 PM)Great to hear!!! We helped you know!!!!

Yes you did! I beleive it was all the prayers that made the difference. Thank you so much everyone. I love you guys!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 9 2003, 04:12 PM)thank you for getting out and making it to our wedding

Thank you for having your wedding when I needed it most!

You were a beautiful bride! (knew you would be) You both looked so happy. Thank you so much for including us.
It was a great wedding!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wahoo elaine!!!!
that is great news!! if you need anything, call me!

xoxoxox!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Awesome!! Let me know if I can help you with anything..and I hope you got to take a nappy today

1 - 20 of 29 Posts