Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booked both days will report after. Tues. I am going to get a lesson from one of our own here on the site. he is going to show me how to catch a 50 plus. Right H?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not as big as Jon's but close. 52 1/2 by 24. Under the docks at Buds. Long dead from old age I'm sure but it was a great fight witnessed by a lot of people and they thought I was nuts when I gave her a kiss and turned it loose.

·
Registered
958 Posts
LOL! I think you got that reversed! I'm glad to hear you're booked monday and I look forward to seeing you bright and early tuesday! The wife may or may not make it....she's still up in the air about the "musty thing" as she calls it.

I hoping just to get one in the boat that's over 40! 30's are great and all but............

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fishing between thunder storms sometimes pays off big time. The wind won't be bad from the reports and as long as the fish can see the BRs we should see a fish or two.

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(heimskr @ Aug 9 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL! I think you got that reversed! I'm glad to hear you're booked monday and I look forward to seeing you bright and early tuesday! The wife may or may not make it....she's still up in the air about the "musty thing" as she calls it.

I hoping just to get one in the boat that's over 40! 30's are great and all but............

It is just so much work for a fish you can't eat (if I wanted to)! Tossing bigger baits than the fish I normally catch is kind of tricky and tiring.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We brought up a dandy today but she refused to play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.