Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an INCREDIBLE 4 days I think we ALL have had.
Very very hard to get motivated into getting back to reality.....

BTW ~ The Norah Jones concert was fantastic!! A little short, but still awesome nonetheless.

Thanks Again Capt'n Rob for Thursday and all the LSCN'ers for your friendship and another wonderful weekend under my belt.

Spose I should fire up Dreamweaver and start working.....yeck! <_<

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 7 2003, 06:43 AM)What an INCREDIBLE 4 days I think we ALL have had.
Very very hard to get motivated into getting back to reality.....

BTW ~ The Norah Jones concert was fantastic!! A little short, but still awesome nonetheless.

Thanks Again Capt'n Rob for Thursday and all the LSCN'ers for your friendship and another wonderful weekend under my belt.

Spose I should fire up Dreamweaver and start working.....yeck!

Just go back to sleep.Wish I could.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 7 2003, 07:36 AM)Work sucks
cant wait till next weekend

heard you on ch. 69 over the weekend.....never met you Thursday though....

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Hung-over and sunburned to a crisp. Should be at home recovering in a tub-full of cold water. Ouch!

Nice seeing everyone at the bay this weekend.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 7 2003, 06:53 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 7 2003, 07:36 AM) Work sucks

We got there later than expected on thursday abot 9 or so met fast eddie, the Sunbums, fitchick, Rerun, Ezc, Capn Mike, Capn Rob, Duce 5 and CBJ. It was getting a little wild for the youngins left about 11. There wrer lots of peeps there it was a good time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
So true! My desk is still a mess, and somebody broke into the Girl Scout cookies. One box they just plain ate, and the other they opened and replaced the cookies with crackers and used a hot glue gun to reseal the box. I guess my tempting people for five months or so, you got to expect something, someday.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm pooped out too - I need another full day just to recover from the last 4 days of partying my a$$ off.

Detox this week for the Shandog - my liver needs a break. Jesus to Peter I don't think I partied this hard even when I was 17 years old.....

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 7 2003, 09:47 AM)I'm pooped out too - I need another full day just to recover from the last 4 days of partying my a$$ off.

Detox this week for the Shandog - my liver needs a break. Jesus to Peter I don't think I partied this hard even when I was 17 years old.....

Yesterday I had the fewest beers!

I'm like a rusty clock!
SLO MO!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I HATE MONDAYS!

Especially Mondays after a great weekend (or a great extended weekend). My brain is like oatmeal and my skin hurts from too much sun.

And work sux worse each day. I gotta get out of here.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have a headache, a 'visitor', and a pile of work like you wouldn't believe. what am i doing here?....escaping reality before reality even has a chance to set in! lol!

sounds like everyone had a blast! shandog, my sister in law went to the norah concert, too, and said she loved it!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...I COULD NOT for the life of me fall asleep last night...reality of "LIFE" sinking in, I suppose...
I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep...then sat on 26 Mile Road for nearly a half an hour because of bridge work that started today...literally fell asleep sitting there waiting...got to my office just now and the building is pretty much empty...I wanna go home and start the day over again.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 7 2003, 08:16 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 7 2003, 06:53 AM) QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 7 2003, 07:36 AM) Work sucks

We got there later than expected on thursday abot 9 or so met fast eddie, the Sunbums, fitchick, Rerun, Ezc, Capn Mike, Capn Rob, Duce 5 and CBJ. It was getting a little wild for the youngins left about 11. There wrer lots of peeps there it was a good time.

I hear ya.....my girls were down below in the cabin watching tv and going to sleep.

We'll meet next time.....

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I could've slept in till noon. Still feel like I'm on the boat, just swaying back and forth.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Jul 7 2003, 12:07 PM)Monday's suck! Five day work weeks suck!

Who the he!! invented the 40 hour work week anyway? <_<

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Spent all last week up north playing golf with by buds. It really sucked to miss the LSCN party at HCN but I'm surre I'll be around for the next one.

Finding it EXTREMELY hard to get motivated today!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts