Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Going to cut grass, wash car, and hang a bunch of crap my wife bought to go on the walls. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Heading out to the Bay....baby. I ran into Peg Legg at the beach and he's heading out. Patriot going to have his boat out there. Also C-girl's and crew are planning on going out.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm outa work at 2 then on my way out...

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
not sure if I'll end of at Muskamoot or Mac N Rays, (I vote for Moot) but if you see the Alicia Maria floating about, holler over, since I don't know most of you..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It sure is a nice day to be out there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I MAY HEAD UP TO METRO THIS AFTERNOON NOT SURE YET
MY SONE WANTS TO BO FOR A BIKE RIDE NOW THAT HE LEARNED HOW TO DO TWO WHEELS. SO I MAY JUST TAKE HIM THERE. ANY ONE ELSE GOING TO BE THERE? I CAN MEET UP AND SAY HI.

·
Registered
991 Posts
i actually spent today in Home Depot, what hell. I had to hit the last day of the paint sale. I guess it was worth the 300 bucks I saved. But now I know where all the common masses are on holiday weekends that don't have access to a boat, the place was packed. That life would suck!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jul 5 2004, 08:12 PM)i actually spent today in Home Depot, what hell. I had to hit the last day of the paint sale. I guess it was worth the 300 bucks I saved. But now I know where all the common masses are on holiday weekends that don't have access to a boat, the place was packed. That life would suck!
LOL!!!

I'm boatless and you BETCHA I was at home depot this weekend taking advantage of the Behr sale...saved some dough!

No boating for me but the deck was powerwashed and stained and the wrought iron fence painted and mulch spread out and cute whimsy lights hung from my arbor on my deck - looks awesome!! + I got a TON of work caught up too

Lake St. Clair would of looked awesome this weekend too though

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jul 5 2004, 07:12 PM)i actually spent today in Home Depot, what hell. I had to hit the last day of the paint sale. I guess it was worth the 300 bucks I saved. But now I know where all the common masses are on holiday weekends that don't have access to a boat, the place was packed. That life would suck!
What kind of paint? Ralf Lauren !?
dang dude...well we missed ya at the bay...maybe next weekend we can have a beer and gauk at the women, I mean boats

1 - 13 of 13 Posts