Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok all... for those big football fans out there, here's what i have to offer ya'll for MNF!

i'll be at the post in novi every monday with am 1270 doing a live broadcast with marc spindler, mike lodish, and at least 5 of the current lions (this week is ricks, owens, harrington for sure, and at least 2-3 more). it's from 7-9pm at the post in novi.

if anyone wants to come out, please do! i'll reserve a VIP table every week for my pals which will be right next to the player's table making it easier for me to bop between the 2 tables. pm me for directions and any other stuff you may need to know!

WAHOOOOOO! GO LIONS!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Um, that's a bit of a drive.

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 8 2003, 09:20 AM)Um, that's a bit of a drive.

Not for us!!!
20 mins...max

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Sep 8 2003, 10:28 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 8 2003, 09:20 AM) Um, that's a bit of a drive.

Not for us!!!
20 mins...max
Well, YEAH!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, i didn't say it was for everyone's drive time tastes, snowbi.

dookie... yeah, i know! lol!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Monday night football, who the heck is going to be watching that when PARADISE HOTEL is on. Only sissy boys will be watching football.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 8 2003, 03:07 PM)Monday night football, who the heck is going to be watching that when PARADISE HOTEL is on. Only sissy boys will be watching football.
Well, they's still be able to catch the start and end of the game.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol...AND if you don't want to drive to novi, snowbi, you can hear what's going on there live on am 1270! lol! it's no webcam, but.... LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 8 2003, 03:14 PM)lol...AND if you don't want to drive to novi, snowbi, you can hear what's going on there live on am 1270! lol! it's no webcam, but.... LMAO!!!!
Nah!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
snowbi, what's with the evil grover avitar? grover and cookie monster were my 2 fav seseme street characters growing up! hee hee!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 8 2003, 03:43 PM)snowbi, what's with the evil grover avitar? grover and cookie monster were my 2 fav seseme street characters growing up! hee hee!
Well, which would you prefer then?

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Now we know what they're like off camera!

I like bad grover way better than scary Jacko. He was really creeping me out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey now, that is what I like, an event happening in my back yard, more or less. I know the water is on the other side of the state, but there is good things happening on the west side and from what I hear the new Post in Novi is a blast. I have yet to experience it myself, but it is on my up and coming to do list. And this sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe I will be able to put some faces with names....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it was pretty fun!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts