Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Basstek and I hit the water at 9:00am headed for the Mile Roads. We both caught nice limits in about 14' of water. Tek used a lipless crankbait, I used a med/deep crankbait both lures were in ghost color. Biggest SM we landed was 3.9lbs.
The day was great: 1 got SM 2 light breeze 3 no bugs 4 no boat chop.
Back on the trailer at 4:30pm

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Sep 1 2009, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Aug 31 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good job U guys. Who was camera shy, Ray or the bass?

Ray was camera shy. I think he was having a bad hair day.

True about the hair, however Tek waited until I tossed all my big "Girls" back before he told me he had the camara.

Good looking sweatshirt Tek.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Fish Talker @ Sep 1 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Sep 1 2009, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Aug 31 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good job U guys. Who was camera shy, Ray or the bass?

Ray was camera shy. I think he was having a bad hair day.

True about the hair, however Tek waited until I tossed all my big "Girls" back before he told me he had the camara.

Good looking sweatshirt Tek.

LMAO, I beleive you Ray %100!! Tek does the same thing with all my big Muskie I catch! lol Nice job out there guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.