Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beth....Ed
you tw have a beautiful home.
Thank you for having us over for the fun !
and I have no Idea what you were talking about...cooking recipes,...candles,..ect...i was just shaking my head yes...to agree with you.....LOL

It was nice to see all who were there too.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yes, great food as always and I think people were slap happy from Friday's drink fest and yes........I won I won I won I won uh huh!! Not bad for a amateur eucher player but I do have to thank Monica for those 14 points!!
Who's in for a nother eucher party? I'll throw it!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 16 2003, 08:58 AM)Yes, great food as always and I think people were slap happy from Friday's drink fest and yes........I won I won I won I won uh huh!! Not bad for a amateur eucher player but I do have to thank Monica for those 14 points!!
Who's in for a nother eucher party? I'll throw it!

Hey jewels, I thought it was 16 points. You and monica kicked arse. lmao...

Sign me up for the next one and maybe I will win this time.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Yes, Thanks Moneyshot and Ed, you both Rock!

Had fun! Fast Eddie kept me busy getting all his drinks...I guess I owed him from Friday!

I think everyone liked my meatballs, eh MS...not a one left!

·
12,052 Posts
Yes Beth and Ed, thanks for the great time. I feel like a big vegetable today after Friday night and Sat. Very nice home and a great party.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Thanks all! Had a great time....and thanks for the pastry recipes Eddie, now I can be a better homemaker!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 17 2003, 08:28 AM)I can be a better homemaker!
That looked like snowmaker at first.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 17 2003, 09:02 AM)
Thanks MS- tom and i had a great time!
What she said....I had a great time. It was great seeing everyone.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yes, it was a good party, great food and a lovely house. You are a pro at decorating. I really like your wedding pictures.

I'm glad you carpet didn't get ruined from the wine spill of an out of control guest. Thank God for stainmaster and spot shot.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 17 2003, 08:28 AM)Thanks all! Had a great time....and thanks for the pastry recipes Eddie, now I can be a better homemaker!
DOH !!!

what do you mean?..........

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 17 2003, 04:49 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 17 2003, 08:28 AM) Thanks all! Had a great time....and thanks for the pastry recipes Eddie, now I can be a better homemaker!
DOH !!!

OH! I meant to say you left your apron at my house!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 18 2003, 09:28 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 17 2003, 04:49 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 17 2003, 08:28 AM) Thanks all! Had a great time....and thanks for the pastry recipes Eddie, now I can be a better homemaker!
DOH !!!

OH! I meant to say you left your apron at my house!
Thats cool....
just bring it over when you come to pick up your handcuffs you left here......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts