Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
The news channels are reporting she is in Federal court right now being indicted for conspiracy in the Synagro scandal. They said the court is full of FBI special investigations personnel.

Update: Conspiracy. They said she took envelopes full of cash.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 26 2009, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's been on the way for a while now.

Yes, but now it's official. This should be interesting. Her husband is not with her.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Throw her azz in jail for life.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
With great power comes great responsibility.

Some people forget the responsibility part.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I wonder if her hubby - you know, the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, overseer of the FBI, among others - might have wondered where his wife got her walking around money from? Hmmm......

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I am completely shocked and surprised. It's just another example of the suburbs trying to stick their nose into Detroit where it doesn't belong. You can't tell me that there is that much fraud happening in Detroit. Come on? The Mayor? Detroit Public Schools and city council all in 1 year? I think it's a conspiracy or something.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jun 26 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am completely shocked and surprised. It's just another example of the suburbs trying to stick their nose into Detroit where it doesn't belong. You can't tell me that there is that much fraud happening in Detroit. Come on? The Mayor? Detroit Public Schools and city council all in 1 year? I think it's a conspiracy or something.

And the Rev Al Sharpton Memorial Hymie-town Award for Victimhood goes to....

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
She pleaded guilty.

She only faces a maximum of 16 months in jail, but the guy who bribed her faces 5 years in jail. That doesn't make sense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts