15,831 Posts
Throw her azz in jail for life.

·
Registered
15,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I wonder if her hubby - you know, the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, overseer of the FBI, among others - might have wondered where his wife got her walking around money from? Hmmm......

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I am completely shocked and surprised. It's just another example of the suburbs trying to stick their nose into Detroit where it doesn't belong. You can't tell me that there is that much fraud happening in Detroit. Come on? The Mayor? Detroit Public Schools and city council all in 1 year? I think it's a conspiracy or something.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jun 26 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am completely shocked and surprised. It's just another example of the suburbs trying to stick their nose into Detroit where it doesn't belong. You can't tell me that there is that much fraud happening in Detroit. Come on? The Mayor? Detroit Public Schools and city council all in 1 year? I think it's a conspiracy or something.

And the Rev Al Sharpton Memorial Hymie-town Award for Victimhood goes to....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.