Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday at the silverdome. Grave Digger's back after two years, Goldberg's car, and 2003 Freestyle Champion local guy Jim Koehler with Avenger are going to battle it out.

tidbits: Avenger's motor was built at Dynamic Speed & Marine, hopefully a new sponsor soon. Avenger's transmission was built by our own 3crabs and his name is on the side of the truck. Last tidbit: I use to jetski with the guy.

Anyways...lets get a group and go.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn & I were going on a recruiting mission for LSCN SPONSORS around ANCHOR BAY . . . during the day, anyway.

Maybe Mikey might want to check it out.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what time.. i have SINCERELY always wanted to go!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8pm I believe. I'll check tomorrow and post.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
We took my boys last month - I am sure they would love to go again...It was a lot of fun. Jamie loves GraveDigger and Jeremy's favorite is BlueThunder. They have the T-Shirts and even Hot Wheels Monster Trucks....I know, Who Cares.
(me
)

Anyway...are there any pit passes, I wonder...that Mr. Crabs would like to give to his dear, sweet Mt. Clemens advocate????

Hammer let me know if you put this together.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to crabs. He didn't get tickets this time. I doubt Jimmy will be at Dynamic tomorrow, day before the show. He was in the garage painting the other day when I was there, but he was finishing up.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
let me ask if i can have some pit passes. i have never asked so they may think i am off my rocker, BUT it's for a good group and i REALLY want to check it out.

QUESTION: what's the ages? i may want to take my nephew & bro (nephew is 4, bro is 30) lol!
does age matter? i'll find out.

hee hee!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 11 2004, 10:40 PM)Anyways...lets get a group and go.
You're making it hard for me to be mad at you! <_<

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I`ve only gone to that once .......... And like many first timers with no ear protection.........
.....Wouldn`t mind trying again but that first time sucked....Couldn`t hear for three days......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
why are you mad at the hammer?

i put in my request.. hopefully it is OK!
sounds like it may be! wahooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 12 2004, 12:17 AM)why are you mad at the hammer?

i put in my request.. hopefully it is OK!
sounds like it may be! wahooooooooooooo!
Mad at him for a unrelated topic
He can just ggggrrrr a person at times, that's all.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Mar 12 2004, 06:18 AM)Mad at him for a unrelated topic
He can just ggggrrrr a person at times, that's all.
Geeeeeeeeeeee.......not Hammer??????
He never gets under anyones skin

Neither do I

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Little Tree is obsessed and I mean seriously into cars/trucks. Is a 3 year old to young for this? What's this about ear plugs? Any helpful tidbits would be appreciated. I swore I'd never go to one of these but when your sons a nut for trucks seems like the ideal thing. What the heck! Also how much do these things cost, anywher to get discounts? Gracias!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
try calling murrays auto parts, they had discount tickets for the autorama... i think the ford dealers had something last year, try there also..
i went last year and got there early .. they let you go down where the trucks were and get up close to the trucks and talk to the drivers and crew!
i used to go all the time when "BIGFOOT" and " USA 1" used to battle it out!
yes they are loud, some kind of ear protection is reccommended...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Did you get my voice mail this morning ? called you, let you know that 106.7 was interviewing Jim this morning.

Jim as a great guy, i don't know how many mornings he has towed me back after 4 wheeling and i busted a rear end, and then he would put a new one in for me too at his house in his garage.

You go 3crabs too !

anyways....i was thinking of it, going....let me know, my dad likes that sh*t, he has met kohler a few times as well...

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
my boy and I go to every one, he has been going since he was in diapers. For the young ones buy the earmuffs that are used for shooting guns. they like those better than earplugs. We are also thinking of going pm me asap so we could get seats together. I will be buying tickets tomorrow sat 3-13-04.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
we are going to go... hammer i thought you were going to get back with me about tickets...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Is it a general seating event? If so we can just pick a gate and time frame to meet up at and all sit together.

Finally something that is only 10 or 15min from home for me!

Count me in!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts