Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we will be taking up a collection for Mrs Sunbums sister Dawn, As alot of you know she has cancer, and is not able to work and the money we collect will help to continue her medical insurance.So please help us in anyway you can , look for No Patience and Pachanga Girl .We will be handing out beads for your donations!!Thank you and hope to see you stop by.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
very nice. i will not be at the moot this weekend, but will for sure stop by the shopping extravaganza on Sunday to give my (our) donation.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Also, to aid cancer research in general, Jacks and Powerhouse on Harper are sponsoring a fun run/walk 5K on Saturday 8/23, (that's tomorrow). $30 entrance fee goes to cancer research, walk/run from Powerhouse to Jacks, get a tshirt and food buffet at Jacks after the run, get to hang out at Jacks and get an early start on the day. Call Jacks or Powerhouse on Harper in SCS to enter.

Amy and I are running, I'm gonna kick her a$$, then I'm gonna light a Marley at the finish line and have a beer!!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 22 2003, 10:45 AM)Amy and I are running, I'm gonna kick her a$$, then I'm gonna light a Marley at the finish line and have a beer!!!!

You sound like a health nut 2-5

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Pachanga Girl, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you.

This is my sister Dawn. She is 41. She had breast cancer 3 years ago. The cancer has returned. Its in all of her bones. That makes her bones very weak, they will break easily. There is no cure.
Her company is only keeping her medical insurance for 6 months, then she has to pay for it. Its $450.00 a month.
She needs the insurance for medicine & treatments to keep her comfortable.
Thank you everyone for your support!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You guys are awesome!!

***what about in addition to pay for beads*** Can't we do a can drive in the moot?? We don't have our boat back, otherwise I would offer but maybe someone could make up a sign and collect the cans on there boat??

You know how much money in cans she would get with all of us alcoholics out there??

If you want to do it I will start it off with four huge bags of cans!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
duece you're running? cool! see you at the finish line (i'm the hostess that morning!) then out to the moot!

that's way cool pachanga girl!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Aug 22 2003, 11:00 AM)You guys are awesome!!

***what about in addition to pay for beads*** Can't we do a can drive in the moot?? We don't have our boat back, otherwise I would offer but maybe someone could make up a sign and collect the cans on there boat??

You know how much money in cans she would get with all of us alcoholics out there??

If you want to do it I will start it off with four huge bags of cans!!
MrsP29, AWESOME idea!!!!!!!
I won't be in the moot Sat, but will be there Sunday AFTER your party. By then there should be tons of cans!

If anyone wants to donate their cans (that sounds funny), we will be out there Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
How COOL... to ALL who are making the effort! VERY KIND! I won't be at the MOOT this weekend however Manana II will be representing the both of us at P-29's gig. Thoughts and Prayers to your Sister Mrs. Sunbum....

Show those cans! I mean save and donate those cans!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Aug 22 2003, 11:19 AM)Show those cans! I mean save and donate those cans!
Maybe we can get someone to "show what their momma gave em" for donations????

Duece5??? Moon for donations???

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
We will be there and will definitely contribute to the cash fund. On the cans.....maybe they can be collected and dropped off on land by the Turnabout and the Sunbums can have a truck there or something. Ideas....????

XO

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i could envision a flyer of a super close up of boobs with the words 'donate your cans' across the top, and then all the real info on the back! lol!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Aug 22 2003, 11:22 AM)We will be there and will definitely contribute to the cash fund. On the cans.....maybe they can be collected and dropped off on land by the Turnabout and the Sunbums can have a truck there or something. Ideas....????

XO
Perfect!!!!! We have a trailer we can bring to the turn around Sunday.

You guys are so awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone for a sucessfull Saturday!!!! Your help was very much appreciated!!!!!!Thank you Mrs Wingman and thank you Johnny Zman and Veronica for you help !!!!!!!!!!!Love you guys
!!!! Andrea

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hey Pachanga girl stop by tomorrow for more beads. i'm glad to help out any good cause.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you Pandora!!!!!!! Very much!!!!!And thank you MR Wingman for donoating beads also!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts