Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I seen alot of you out there ! Glad to be there, socializing and having a drink with you. Thanks to captain peglegg for the fun action packed weekend.
Lunatic~Fringe !
C-Girl !
Zman !
Veronica!
P29 !
Manana & MananaII
Marty & Family
Focker & peeker
The XO & clan !
The Dailey Interestes & clan !
MOOOOOOOOOOSEKNUCLKE and Family !
Girlie, Captn Mike, J-Rah
Scott & Ryan !
Wetbar, evil shot
Wingman-Joann
Moondancer II
No Patience and family (Bear too)
Hazy and Cassie
Seen Gary864, but did not have a beer with him, seen him come in the bay.
Hustler Tom
Pandora
Instigator
Kelly
Jim R.
Tango and Bikini
Goose and Fit
Godbal (Labdog)
Jabber
Captain Dan
AJU
Beckers
No code, edeenorog & sister
Afireman mike (his brother don too)
Patriot & crew
Jimcat and ECHSUE
Wiz and Grace
Beachbum
Sunbums
Traveler
Blondestreak
Robinator
puppetshow
hammer
my three sons
cocktails and dreams

Too many more to list.......(remember lol)

Rerun, you water shoes are at my house, at the front door.

Anyways, thank you for making the weekends such a special time

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
i wish i could remember saturday, the beer bongs mixed with the jagerbombs seems to have erased my memory

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 6 2004, 08:28 AM)i wish i could remember saturday, the beer bongs mixed with the jagerbombs seems to have erased my memory
It is just coming back to me as well.....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Good to meet you Fast Eddie. We all had a great time... seems you missed a few names...That's easy to figure. Holy cow, I wouldn't even remember half of them.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That beer bong was killer. I had a great time all weekend. Big thanks goes out to everyone that gave me a ride this weekend. Uncle Dennis, Peg Legg and Patriot.

Eddie I'm still laughing my a$$ about Bumpers:

Bartender: What do you want to drink?
Eddie: Give me a case of Bud Light.
Bartender:
You want a case of Bud Light?
Eddie: Yea that's what I said.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 6 2004, 08:42 AM)That beer bong was killer. I had a great time all weekend. Big thanks goes out to everyone that gave me a ride this weekend. Uncle Dennis, Peg Legg and Patriot.

Eddie I'm still laughing my a$$ about Bumpers:

Bartender: What do you want to drink?
Eddie: Give me a case of Bud Light.
Bartender:
You want a case of Bud Light?
Eddie: Yea that's what I said.
was funny reaction from them......

Miaphoto, was nice meeting you, your daughter
and county mounty

Soosassy I would never do anythink like that...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I took a few pics Saturday, where is it best to post them? (sorry for the silly question, but I'm still kinda new to this!)

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(XAM Dan @ Jul 6 2004, 10:16 AM)I took a few pics Saturday, where is it best to post them? (sorry for the silly question, but I'm still kinda new to this!)

Here is where you can upload photos from last Saturday. You'll have to re-register as a user in the photo gallery, if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Went out there Monday and tied off to ZMAN's boat. First time out there in a long time. Wish I knew who some of you were so I could have stopped by to say hi. Was introduced by ECHSUE to Pauligan and canehdiangirl....nice to have meet both of you.

canehdiangirl.....tried to get my boy to change his invitation (you know what I'm talking bout)....still didn't do him any good!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL I will definately be around when you are asked correctly!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(29mirage @ Jul 6 2004, 11:19 AM)Went out there Sunday and tied off to ZMAN's boat.
Do you mean Monday? Pauligan was not out on Sunday. Where were you in the raft? On Monday we were rafted with C-girl, Cotty, Patriot, Checkmate Joe.

·
12,052 Posts
Nice to see you out there Eddie. it was fun making a detour from our poker run to come over to the gauntlet.

Its Brown's later that night that is fuzzy. Thanks boatchic for letting us raft off your boat. the dinghy ride back to algonac harbor club at 2:30am was sweet.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Kinda wishing I would have gone out to the moot yesterday. From the sounds out it I missed out.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It was nice to finally meet some of you over the past few days out there. Saturday was the craziest but all in all the entire weekend was great!

Miaphoto and Conquest, tell Mia and Scotty hello for me. They were so dang cute!

Til next time................

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
yes, it was a great weekend. Got to meet some new peeps and party with the old ones.....God I love this country....

oh yeah, almost forgot. Thanks Z-Man for letting me on your boat Monday, nice set up, great view from the top deck!

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Eddie,
You are so right it was great to be out!! What a wonderful time for our "FIRST" Can you believe it our first day on the lake this season. Pauligan it is always wonderful seeing you and everyone else that was out.

But bummer news, giving a demo ride on the regal tomorrow
so our first day out may be our last. Maybe we can hit someone up for a ride
But we may be taking a 255 sundowner on trade, definately not the 32 Regal, but it will get us on the lake and the house will finally get built!!!

Thanks for the great time and thanks Z-man for the great entertainment.

Sue

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
It was my first time hanging out at the "Moot" on Monday. Good times, good beers, awesome chicks!! This is my first year owning a boat and my wife and we are loving it. Hope to meet a few of you out there!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts