Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going next week, if anyone wants to join me at the Warren Red Cross, give me a shout

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can wait an extra week Gregg if you want to get in on a group thing.
That was a good time last time with the exception of me almost passing out
j/k
It's all good and for a good cause, i'd love your company again!
I'm not going to put a lot of effort into organizing it this time so whatever time/date we pick just goes. Did that make sense?
The only thing that i need to do is get everything done this month. i start another job next month

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
You sound like Dracula......mmmmm, bloood (said in a Transylvanian voice)

sorry, I can't give. But I'm sure there are lots of others that will be!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 4 2004, 09:17 PM)You sound like Dracula......mmmmm, bloood (said in a Transylvanian voice)

sorry, I can't give. But I'm sure there are lots of others that will be!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest thing is i read what you posted outloud and said it with a 'Transylvanian voice' before i even saw what you wrote!
Yes, i like to bite

BLOOD, BLOOD, I NEED BLOOD hahahaha....
no, but others do in such a bad way so whoever is willing and can safely donate...i would love your company!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 4 2004, 08:06 PM)i'm going next week, if anyone wants to join me at the Warren Red Cross, give me a shout

Well since you are coming to my neck of the woods and I don`t have anything else going on ............I`M SHOUTING....

When and where ????????

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe Wednesday the 18th? I'll call to find out what hours they're open, cant think of them off hand.
The center i'm going to is on 11 and Schoenherr. It's on the Eastbousd 696 service drive/11 mile, a little west of Schoenherr.
We'll get more detailed when the day gets closer

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt

A week from today? The Warren center is open 1-7 M-Th. They close early on Friday and Saturday. I haven't made my appt yet. The only reason i suggest an appt is because when there with five walk-in's, the people who made an appt. get pissed off. I've worked at that center and people dont realize that it's just going to take about an hour.

I'm thinking between 5 and 5:30????
Anyone else have any input on that?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 5 2004, 07:09 AM)Maybe Wednesday the 18th? I'll call to find out what hours they're open, cant think of them off hand.
The center i'm going to is on 11 and Schoenherr. It's on the Eastbousd 696 service drive/11 mile, a little west of Schoenherr.
We'll get more detailed when the day gets closer

I'm not sure that I can make the group donation, but now that I know where the center is, I'll be going in this week.

Do I HAVE to make an appointment Dookie, or can I just walk in?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope, no appt necessary. They like to try and keep things running smooth but it doesn't really matter. Dinner time was always a little slower when i worked there.

You can call if you want to though

1-800-GIVE-LIFE

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
tank ya!

I'll pull it back up as the day nears too. Just remember drinking lots of water keeps your body/blood more hydrated and it flows faster. Works for me at least.

Hey, if anyone can bring their stopwatches we can keep better timing on who wins this time
The nurses dont pay close enough attention when it comes to 30 second differences

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 11 2004, 07:43 AM)ttt

A week from today? The Warren center is open 1-7 M-Th. They close early on Friday and Saturday. I haven't made my appt yet. The only reason i suggest an appt is because when there with five walk-in's, the people who made an appt. get pissed off. I've worked at that center and people dont realize that it's just going to take about an hour.

I'm thinking between 5 and 5:30????
Anyone else have any input on that?
you guys go ahead and do your thing, don't mean to be unsocial but I found out last time that if you go between 3:00 & 3:30 on Tuesdays the place is dead. In and out in 40 minutes.....nurse said it's like that every week. I will be going then.....

Thanks,
Ggg

·
12,052 Posts
They've been calling me too. Keep this at the top and let me know.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey NC. if you dont have to go right to work after, i'd like to ride with ya.

Like i said, i'm keeping this open. I just feel safer riding with someone else. If anyone is passing by my place and wants to go later let me know.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tomorrow or next week?
I'll need to ride with someone, my car is outa commission. I only know for sure that i have tomorrow off.
I live north of 16 on Groesbeck.

Anyone want to ride together?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts