Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 27 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 27 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(snowman @ Jul 27 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE"Fishing is an affordable family activity," said Mary Dettloff, a spokeswoman for the Department of Natural Resources who has been tracking the trend. "For $15, and some inexpensive fishing gear, you can catch your daily limit every day, and you've got dinner.

Great article but where on planet earth has she been fishing?

Maybe of sheephead, carp, or garpike!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire

It's TRUE!! lol When I was like 6-7 years old and my family and I would go for walks along the DR and stuff, I would find old fishing line ( a good amount), then I'd be on a hunt for a nice hook. Once I got 2 outta 3, I'd go to the beautiful gardens that cover our DR parks and flip over some rocks and find a worm. By this time, usually family was scattered from park end to end looking for me (sorry mom, again lol). They eventually realized where I was after another year of me doing the same stuff lol So, long story short, I was pulling up rockbass and perch like a hobo lol all at a cost of $0 on those nights lol

So technically, fishing is FREE if you are under 18 LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.