Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys prefer to drink on your workday mornings?

I currently bring in San-Fransisco Bay Southern Pecan decaf brewed at home with filtered water... reheat it all morning.... mmmmmm

love good coffee.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Coffee from home with International Delights cremes.

Venti Hazelnut no-foam Latte from Starbucks when I can afford it.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Diet Mountain Dew, Can't function without it...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I do not drink them regularly, but Cafe Mochas are YUMMY. I wish I had one right now
My throat hurts
I must be getting sick

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Folgers Medium Roast Coffee brewed at work thru the finest Warren tap H20 with French Vanilla (liquid) Coffee Mate creamer, i have a little one cup warmer on my desk.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Creatine cocktail with protein supplements.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Apr 28 2003, 09:00 AM)Folgers Medium Roast Coffee brewed at work thru the finest Warren tap H20 with French Vanilla (liquid) Coffee Mate creamer, i have a little one cup warmer on my desk.
There is another one I've wondered about. What is in that Coffee mate creamer? The only thing I'm certain of is that it has nothing to do with cream or any other milk product. I also know it's super fattening and has a shelf life and durability designed so that it will still be here long after a nuclear holocaust AND all the cockroaches are dead.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Used to love those cafe caramels from the coffee beanery. With chocolate shaving on top.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 28 2003, 09:03 AM)There is another one I've wondered about. What is in that Coffee mate creamer? The only thing I'm certain of is that it has nothing to do with cream or any other milk product. I also know it's super fattening and has a shelf life and durability designed so that it will still be here long after a nuclear holocaust AND all the cockroaches are dead.
LMAO!
Unsure what's in that stuff, but I love it! Non-dairy creamer?! I just bought one expires in July.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Apr 28 2003, 09:25 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 28 2003, 09:03 AM)
There is another one I've wondered about. What is in that Coffee mate creamer? The only thing I'm certain of is that it has nothing to do with cream or any other milk product. I also know it's super fattening and has a shelf life and durability designed so that it will still be here long after a nuclear holocaust AND all the cockroaches are dead.
LMAO!
Unsure what's in that stuff, but I love it! Non-dairy creamer?! I just bought one expires in July.

Isn't cream by nature a dairy product? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron like military intelligence or governmental assistance.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
French Vanilla Tea with skim milk and Equal. No one can talk to me in the morning until I have my tea

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I like Orange Juice in the morning.

In the summer I make Sun Tea and bring that to work.
It's a refreshing drink!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Water or gatorade.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts