Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
View attachment 64917 View attachment 64917 So today I put down the Muskie Casting rig and took my daughter out. On the water at 7:30 and off at 10:30. I let her drift crawler harnesses with BB about a mile or 2 from Beacon Cove about 10 fow, she caught several rock bass and some perch. It was nice to spend the morning fishing with my daughter before going to work today, and luckily the fish were biting otherwise she would have been sleeping! Other then the breeze it was a fun relaxing morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Nice job out there. Get the kids involved early in fishing and outdoors and they will always have that to keep them out of trouble.

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
great job and hopefully you will have a fishing partner for life. Reports about kids fishing are the best ever. I have a 20yr old that I use to take camping and fishing every summer but he is all grown up now and living in N.C.. But thankfully I have a 3yr old to take his place and I say a prayer every night that he grows up loving camping and fishing as much as I do. To me there is nothing better than taking a kid fishing and seeing the excitement on their faces when thay catch one.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Excellent! Jolly fine perch there, and words can't do that smile justice. Hope she catches lots and lots more!
><{{{{*>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.