Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever deal with national loan restructuring? Might be national mortgage restructuring, i cant remember. They claim to be able to lower my interest rate since im upside down on my mortgage due to falling home prices and the fact i have a rate greater than 6%. They want me to send them $2500 to start the process. Sounds like a scam. anyone??

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. It sounded too good to be true. I'm not in any financial trouble Im just trying to lower my Interest rate. Im @ 6.5% and have excellent credit and good income. Problem is house appraised for 110k less than i paid 3yrs ago so bank said no can do.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks again. Thats what I am looking for just a lower rate. When I had it calculated out i was getting a 4.5% I had to buy a point. It was gonna be 5k out of pocket or tacked onto the loan but it would save me over $600 per month. That kind of savings would add up quick. I plan on living in the house for a long time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.