Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard on the radio this morning that one of LSC's finest dumped his motor in the middle of the lake on Friday. The story says that he was one of the nooner idiots in a drunken rage and couldn't get his motor started. Got so frustrated, he loosened the bolts and heaved the thing over a mile and a half out from shore. Any one else hear about this??

·
Registered
958 Posts

Ahhhh nooner brings out the best of 'em

First I've heard by the way.
Hopefully this idiot gets fined till he's broke.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I heard it on 99.5 yesterday by the DJ's on my way home.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 30 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What radio did you hear this on? I assume a VHF but it may have been a call in to an AM/FM station.

I was in the car. Either 99.5 or 89X.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jun 30 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay if anyone knows where it is i'll go get it

I'll join ya!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
i saw so many guys being towed in from jobbie
thought it was funny after i was launching and one of them pulled there boat in the slip as i was backing mine ine the water all he could say was sorry didnt see you so i had to strap mine down and move to keep from having a fight with a boat full of drunk guys

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Beer + Boating = A bunch of drunk morons trying to act tough.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm gonna put my new sonar to good use and hopefully find a free motor!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
well if you need divers myself, makowish, and pearchchacer are divers. i'm not sure how perch. is doing on get his equipment back to gether yet but i'm hoping soon and makowish any time you want to go let me know i'm ready kind of. that is if you don't mind going with an old man

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jun 30 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well if you need divers myself, makowish, and pearchchacer are divers. i'm not sure how perch. is doing on get his equipment back to gether yet but i'm hoping soon and makowish any time you want to go let me know i'm ready kind of. that is if you don't mind going with an old man

Don't bother me one bit.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Anyone that can find it and will give me exclusive waypoints I will offer cash reward so that I can have some smallmouth structure...
I'm just kidding....I think....

·
Registered
744 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jun 30 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well if you need divers myself, makowish, and pearchchacer are divers. i'm not sure how perch. is doing on get his equipment back to gether yet but i'm hoping soon and makowish any time you want to go let me know i'm ready kind of. that is if you don't mind going with an old man

By equipment standards right now I have moved from land lubber to snorkeler! Just haven't had time to go down to the dive shop and get the credit ball rolling! Hopefully tomorrow...... Fingers crossed and no suprises from work!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jun 30 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey I dive and PADI certified. When we going? I'd love to hit the dumps or a few fishing holes for sure.
Whenever you're ready woody!!! Pandora from the boathouse said his wife and him were hitting a ship off Gull island Sunday. Haven't heard from him since
LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts