Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any place locally (St. Clair Shores area) that sells parts for Motorguide trolling motors?

I am looking for the knob that holds the shaft of the motor to the bracket on a GatorMount.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I don't know of any locally, but you can call D and R sports center and ask for Brian Clarke in the parts department. He will mail your order out in a prompt manner. The phone number is 269 372-2277.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I had a hard time finding parts last year, since that place on Gratiot closed. Good luck
P.S. I have a motor guide motor (Model 743) and the foot pedel is kind of loose, I must constently have my foot moving the pedel. I had it tightened from that guy on gratiot & 12 mile but it did not do the job. It is still very sloppy. (hard to keep a straight berring) Do you have this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the replies. I called D&R Monday morning and had the required part in my hand on Tuesday. Great service!!!!

With the exception of the plastic knob on this bolt (which I notice has been redesigned) I have not had any problems with my MG. Knock on wood.

Thanks again everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts