Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
G

·
It was the best party ever, whoo-Hoo!!!

All who didn't make it? Lost! ( waterlogged, dana, firecracker)! What the hell happened?

See you all at Jack's for the best damn CK party ever!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Looks like I missed a good time! Sorry I couldn't make it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Im sooooo jealous...wish we lived closer to the lake, cause I know we would be out every night on it.

Glad you all had fun...we are definatly gonna be at Jacks tonight...do or die!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Garydebs and fam. It was nice to meet you. Damn Yankee, you are my hero. Sorry you took the dip. I hope the sweatshirt helped out on the way in. I had a great time till that stupid harbor master guy (he looked like Crankshaft from the comic strip) came over and was a complete a$$h*le. I can't believe that metro is gonna treat people like that.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 25 2003, 09:24 AM)Garydebs and fam. It was nice to meet you. Damn Yankee, you are my hero. Sorry you took the dip. I hope the sweatshirt helped out on the way in. I had a great time till that stupid harbor master guy (he looked like Crankshaft from the comic strip) came over and was a complete a$$h*le. I can't believe that metro is gonna treat people like that.
They have been known to be A$$ [email protected], at times! Just have to catch a nice one if you can!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 09:50 PM)#3
Gotta love a woman boater! That's Boatchic behind the helm....LISTEN TO THE CAPTAIN MISTER!!!!

LMAO!! Thanks garydebs for posting the pics so quick. Great to see you peeps last night

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 25 2003, 09:24 AM)I had a great time till that stupid harbor master guy (he looked like Crankshaft from the comic strip) came over and was a complete a$$h*le. I can't believe that metro is gonna treat people like that.
What exactly did he say/do?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics! I had a great time last night - what a way to relax!! Sorry you had issues with the park rangers - I thinks we pushed it a little with the cash thing. Nice to continue meeting so many great people!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.