Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey big, im not sure if that girl you were with at the euchre party and at the swimsuit party was you girlfriend or what? anyway, i forgot her name. i know she took some hilarious pictures at the swimsuit party at jacks, i specifically remember about 8 people all mooning, can she post the pics?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 4 2003, 11:59 AM)Hey big, im not sure if that girl you were with at the euchre party and at the swimsuit party was you girlfriend or what? anyway, i forgot her name. i know she took some hilarious pictures at the swimsuit party at jacks, i specifically remember about 8 people all mooning, can she post the pics?
I have them. He sent them to me to edit some and post. I'll do it now. If you want unedited ones give me an email address.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
What is all this??!!

When was all this??!!

Does NO ONE have my cell phone number???!!

Geez!

Looks like a good time was had!

Mary!!!!!!!

You peeps is cray-zee!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Sep 4 2003, 09:15 PM)What is all this??!!

When was all this??!!

Does NO ONE have my cell phone number???!!

Geez!

Looks like a good time was had!

Mary!!!!!!!

You peeps is cray-zee!
That was during the Homemade Bikini Contest at Jacks. You really need to get out more.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Apparently!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Wow...I don't remember these pictures being taken
Looks like I was having fun, though...he he

Great Shots!

PLEASE NOTE: I was absent from the moon shots

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 4 2003, 10:23 PM)Looks like I was having fun, though...
You always are and you're fun to hang with, too!

Agh! Good night everybody.....need lots of beauty sleep

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 4 2003, 10:23 PM)PLEASE NOTE: I was absent from the moon shots

I beg to differ.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 5 2003, 07:01 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 4 2003, 10:23 PM) PLEASE NOTE: I was absent from the moon shots

I beg to differ.

...you BETTER NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE MY CLA OUT OF IT !

I may have to kidnap your realtor tomorrow.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 5 2003, 09:27 AM)I may have to kidnap your realtor tomorrow.

You already are. We have an inspector, the potential buyers, and their agent coming though tomorrow evening, and we're staying home. It's going to be weird.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
post the laney moon shot

i usually recommend you don't be there when the potential buyers and the inspectors are there, kinda makes them feel uneasy and apprehensive

but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 5 2003, 09:39 AM)post the laney moon shot

i usually recommend you don't be there when the potential buyers and the inspectors are there, kinda makes them feel uneasy and apprehensive

but thats just my opinion
It is posted (see first beaver).

We want to be there. THEY feel uneasy? These people walked through our house last week and tracked mud in.

Plus, I just don't like the fact the four strangers will be going through every nook and crany of our house for 1-2 hours. Also, we won't have to remove the cats and dog for a while.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts