Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Mrs. Sunbum is flying into Metro Airport Sunday 12/14. Paul has agreed to let us use the BRB. Steve has agreed to drive us!

We'll all meet up at TNT's anytime after noon for beers & .25 wings, then head down to the airport around 2PM.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
My flight gets in at 2:30, so it doesn't have to be a late night for anyone that has to work in the morning (not that it has every stopped this party pack)

I am so excited... can't wait to see everyone.

G

·
I have never ridden on the bus before, maybe this would be a good chance for me to take a ride down and pick up my favorite chicky from Florida?

What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Can someone please save me a seat on the bus. Mrs. Sunbum would be bummed if I wasn't at the airport for our usual greeting

She asked me to be on the bus.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No ideas for a meeting spot?

How 'bout TNT's? Easy on & off the highway! Cheap drinks on Sunday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 2 2003, 06:36 PM)You've got another daugher Mrs. S

Yeppers. Think you met Rachelle. Married? 3 kids? Thats her. Nikki, is the youngest. Turned 21 Nov 9th. hehehehh

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
sounds like a ton of fun... brb style...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 2 2003, 03:59 PM)I have never ridden on the bus before, maybe this would be a good chance for me to take a ride down and pick up my favorite chicky from Florida?

What do you all think?
I think.....YES!!!!! Its about time you rode the BRB. and...I would be crushed if you weren't there........

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Sorry tosay the Camparis can't make it!!!

My sister is tarring in a play and we HAVE to go! HOWEVER....

We will be coming back from Algonac in the evening and if you cray partying fools are anywhere between there and SCS we could stop by for a couple!!!

Please make sure to post the day's itinerary!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts