Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is taken from another thread, Mrs Sunbum writes:

"At this point, everything is unknown. Mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. She was unresponsive yesterday, fever 103. Sounds congested. They are thinking maybe pnemonia. Will be at the hospital all day today, hopefully they will have some answers. "

Lets all say a prayer for her!

My thoughts are with you and your mom Mrs Sunbum, if you need anything, call me!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
will say prayers for you and your family mrs sunbum , hope everything turns out ok ... god bless ,

·
Registered
622 Posts
I hope all will be well with your Mom, I am praying for her recovery and comfort. I can tell you are strong like your Mother.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Much love and well wishes from our family!!!! We'll pray for your Mom and for you! Be strong and let her know you're there for her! We're here for you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dick & Elaine,
Convincors' thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and especially your mom right now. If you need ANYTHING! please call us, we're here to help. We love you guys and want to help in any way we can. Please be well.

Convincor & Ladybug

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Thank you for your prayers & thoughts. This is Elaine, I am home to take a shower, pack some clothes, going back to hospital. They are letting family stay with her 24 hours at hospital. They know for sure she has pnemonia, sepsis (sp?), and urinary tract infection. She is really out of it. Hallucinating, very emotional. They are running more tests.
Will keep everyone updated. Please keep the prayers coming. They work!
Thank you everyone.....

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Elaine, thank you for calling me earlier today. Not for letting me know about the euchre thing, since Dick had posted here, but for talking with me for a while about what's going on.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED.

I hope your night tonight goes better than last night!! Dick, if you see this while she's there, please let her know we're not that far from the hospital if she needs anything!

We're with ya Sunbums!!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ours prayers and thoughts are with !! I hope your mom gets better quick!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
My hope and prayers are with you!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haven't heard from you, I hope all is getting better.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts