Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The U of M Wolverines visit MSU Spartans this weekend for the next year's football bragging rights. I was wondering what kind of predictions folks have for this game and what their allegiance to the schools are. (I ask about allegiance because it seems to me that there is a large number of U of M fans that did not attend the school).

Here is my prediction - MSU 31 and U of M 17
MSU Class of '81

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I prefer to save my gloating until AFTER the game.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I am going with MSU = 28 and Michigan = 17

Reminds me, time to call in my bet.

I was completely enrolled at MSU but could not get the fundage. So I am a MSU fan.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm no prediction here.

But, I do have to add I do know a lot of MSU fans that never attended college at all...Don't seem to know what the difference is in allegiance to a football team. Some people just like college ball.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
msu 48
the other school 21

i was accepted to msu & cmu, ended up attending macomb due to $$$.
total msu fan.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Oct 27 2003, 02:21 PM)My Avitar says it ll oh BTW MSU 35 U of M 31

Is that with or without them getting extra seconds put back on the clock?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
all I know is that I'm gonna riot and burn couches and loot and pillage, breakdown the goal posts and urinate on the ESPN camera guys, no matter who wins

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Oct 27 2003, 02:29 PM)
I am so confident of a MSU victory that if they loose I will use U of M as an avitar for a month.

You making a bet with yourself?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 27 2003, 02:27 PM)all I know is that I'm gonna riot and burn couches and loot and pillage, breakdown the goal posts and urinate on the ESPN camera guys, no matter who wins
ok, i will too! and i will also have wild unadultrated monkey trampoline sex with other msu fans! yeah!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 27 2003, 01:31 PM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Oct 27 2003, 02:29 PM)
I am so confident of a MSU victory that if they loose I will use U of M as an avitar for a month.

You making a bet with yourself?

nope just a statement.........

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Couldn't care less. I'm an IU fan. Go Hoosiers!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 27 2003, 02:34 PM)ok, i will too! and i will also have wild unadultrated monkey trampoline sex with other msu fans! yeah!

No wall action?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wall action with only one person, and he's not an msu fan!
lol!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts