Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard they are tomorrow!!! Where is everyone going to watch them at?

What is the dealio afterwards?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
We're meeting C&D's boat there, along w/quite a few others. Probably hitting the Clinton River hangouts afterwards: Captains Landing, Bumpers, Crews, etc . . .

OR, hang out in Mt.Clemens???

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Car Guys Auto Sales are sponsors of the site and good friends of mine. They've got a great location to see the fireworks right on North bound Gratiot between the Hotel and Party store. They always invite everyone to watch it from the lot. It's private property so it's not that crowded and you don't have all the losers either. Walk up and let Rob or Dave know your with LSCN and they'd be more than happy to let you set up and lawn chair to crack a cold one. Keep in mind that parking in there lot will be full so find a spot and walk over.

I just talked to Dave and he said for sure everyone swing by.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jul 1 2004, 11:14 AM)I heard they are tomorrow!!! Where is everyone going to watch them at?

What is the dealio afterwards?
Going which U!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
We have a group BBQ at Angus' house then riding to the Rec Bowl not sure what the plan is afterwords.

Could meet up with the LSCN gang at Captains Landing and Bumpers.

We will probably check out the Post while we are downtown.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Al and I docked the boat there last night!
We tied up to the wall right by the YMCA.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm off work till Monday. I plan on hitting the lake for the next three days. I plan to sleep at Metro Beech every night and float in the moot every day. If anyone goes past Metro on their way to the fireworks, give me a call if you can pick me up. (586)243-2688.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(JC @ Jul 1 2004, 12:41 PM)We have a group BBQ at Angus' house then riding to the Rec Bowl not sure what the plan is afterwords.

Could meet up with the LSCN gang at Captains Landing and Bumpers.

We will probably check out the Post while we are downtown.

Angus was telling me about that on Sunday!
Hopefully we'll see you guys later in the evening!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Cool!! Looks like the the Clem will be happening!!

Moneyshot, myself and a few others will down there, hopefully we can all hook up!!!

Pauline and JC...John and I will be riding to the Clem on his Harley too! Let's try and hook up!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Was wondering if you could see the fireworks from the water?

·
Registered
530 Posts
we watched them from gull last year but they look small (the size of your fist). It was actually nice- no crowds to deal with.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
We will be heading down there tomorrow after work...about 6:30ish for dinner and libations (for Tom, not me)

Damn, forgot i made plans to be in Livonia tomorrow-
uh-oh.... better cancell them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'll be there -

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY............

BANG WITH THE BANG...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I would like to go but..... I do not like large crowds. AND I am not sure I want to fight all the extra traffic in "The Clem"!!!

Mike will probably make the final decision.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts