Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you murder a innocent person if it would end world hunger?
Ouch, hard one....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Can they be suicidal?

CBJ would do it to a homeless person.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Sure...Why not......I murder for alot less than that......

A cup of coffee

A parking spot.....

G

·
soilent green??????
give a whole new meaning to the term " cracker"! lol

no i could not kill for that, i'm sure someone would volenteer for that.
the only way i could kill is if i or loved ones were threatened with death & left no other way out.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 12 2004, 12:57 PM)Would you murder a innocent person if it would end world hunger?
Ouch, hard one....
NO, could not do it.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
probably not for world hunger, but if I could be set with whatever food (filets, lobster, etc) I wanted for the rest of my life I probably would

world hunger, although inhumane, does serve a purpose, imagine the population of the world if everyone had enought to eat, how out of control it would be

stop making 15 babies when you only have 2 rice plants and a dirt bowl

reminds me of a post from the past, most men would choose a larger schwantz over world peace

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Sure I'd just kill myself....I'm going to die someday why not today plus it's for a great cause. Sure I could go on and die a happy family man at 85 but after a few years everyone would forget grandpa Rerun anyway but if I died and saved the world from hunger I'd be a hero. Everyone in every counrty would know me and thank me for the sacrifes I gave. So many people have died for a lot less than saving the lives of a million people a year. Rerun would be a modern day mother treasa maybe even Saint Rerun, medal of honor Rerun the list would go on and on.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 12 2004, 01:16 PM)Sure I'd just kill myself....I'm going to die someday why not today plus it's for a great cause.
The question says it has to be an "innocent" person.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 12 2004, 01:03 PM)Wouldn't do it....

Don't have any pity or need to help those who can't help themselves... hunger in the world... they can do something about it themselves. Stop procreating to start with.
Wow it sounds bad but I agree

Like Goose said, it's inhumane but world hunger serves a purpose. This planet cannot support the exponential growth of the human population. The reason that some people are hungry in the world is because there are too many of us too feed. We need to stop procreating.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 12 2004, 01:20 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 12 2004, 01:16 PM) Sure I'd just kill myself....I'm going to die someday why not today plus it's for a great cause.
The question says it has to be an "innocent" person.

besides, that won't help you getting laid

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i think this is the worst thing i have ever seen on this forum. silly questions are fun but this is just sick...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 12 2004, 03:54 PM)i think this is the worst thing i have ever seen on this forum. silly questions are fun but this is just sick...
Ditto! Still for, what is it? $50,000.00 I'd have sex with someone!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts