Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Muscamoot Sunday after stopping at Metro and roasting in the sun. It felt great to be out there again! Water temp was 64 degrees. Felt great to go for a nice brisk swim!

I say we should all meet out at the "Moot" this weekend if the weather is nice!

"Can I get a He!! Yeah?" "Can I get an All Night Long, Baby?"

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 16 2003, 09:00 PM)Went out to Muscamoot Sunday after stopping at Metro and roasting in the sun. It felt great to be out there again! Water temp was 64 degrees. Felt great to go for a nice brisk swim!

"He!! Yeah" we can give you! "All night long" ??? ummm not at our age.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 16 2003, 09:23 PM)

Maybe on Sunday, Wiz! Great partying with you Sat........What a blast! Did anybody get pics????

Yeah that was a blast Saturday! Thanks for the Beers and jello shots! In the 5 hours I was there I managed to get pretty tanked! It was a beautiful ride home. The lake was calm and there was a full moon! Got home, cracked 1 more and sat out on my new balconey looking out over the water!

Had a rough morning Sunday. Went and bought 200 lbs. of sand to sweep in between the pavers, 500 lbs. of crushed marble to edge between the pavers and the seawall and a new lawnmower to give the new sod it's first cut. Waited till I got back from the "Moot" to cut the grass...

Sorry, no pics...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Exercise is good! So you sweated off all the alcohol and had to go to the Moot to refuel!

I got way tanked and it was a beautiful moon out (no butt moons, people).......Me and Fast-Eddie were the last standing at the fire!

Glad you had a nice ride back and got there safely.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stuck to soda pop Sunday... Felt good going for a swim!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's Up? Nobody into Muscamoot this year???

·
Registered
896 Posts
Still too early for the faint of heart (or weak for us older folks) to get in the water. Let it warm up and they will come!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 17 2003, 04:53 PM)What's Up? Nobody into Muscamoot this year???

owe he** yeah, they will be !
just waiting for the water to warm up !
we will all be there soon !
next weekend maybe !
waaahooooo

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The 64 degree water felt great in the 80 degree sun! It's supposed to be in the mid 80's this weekend!

Beside's if we get enough boats to "The Moot" this weekend, who needs to get in the water?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 09:03 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 16 2003, 09:00 PM) Went out to Muscamoot Sunday after stopping at Metro and roasting in the sun. It felt great to be out there again! Water temp was 64 degrees. Felt great to go for a nice brisk swim!

"He!! Yeah" we can give you! "All night long" ??? ummm not at our age.

hehe

I can't wait to get out there. I need to get rid of my ******* farmer's tan... or should I say burn. Golfing last sunday gave me the worse tan lines. Maybe I should sunbathe to get rid of them.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I went in the water off of Gull chest deep and it didn't even feel cold. It was more like numbing causing my heart to nearly stop and I couldn't breathe.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Agressortom
That's what I'm thinking.

64 degrees? I thought someone said last night it was warmer than that??

We'll be out this weekend, most likely Saturday. We'll be bring the Garydebs's's's's with us! I'm gonna need someone to help me get in there safely, though. Again, never been in there by boat before.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts