Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muskie Casters and Jiggers are wanted by Lake St. Clair Muskies Inc. (Muskies Inc. Chapter #58)!

We are a family-oriented, very beginner-friendly club and are in need of some more muskie casters and jiggers to help share input. We want to be as diverse as possible on Lake St.Clair muskie Fishing, and our meetings have featured presentations by Steve Kunnath on muskie casting and fly fishing and Jon Bondy on jigging.

Some of our current members cast and/or jig for muskies, but we are not as diverse as we would like to be. Your help and input are needed. Please contact Scott Robertson at 734-968-3752 or visit us online at www.lscmi.com, or just show up at our upcoming meeting.

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(Lake St. Clair Muskies Inc @ Nov 27 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Muskie Casters and Jiggers are wanted by Lake St. Clair Muskies Inc. (Muskies Inc. Chapter #58)!

We are a family-oriented, very beginner-friendly club and are in need of some more muskie casters and jiggers to help share input. We want to be as diverse as possible on Lake St.Clair muskie Fishing, and our meetings have featured presentations by Steve Kunnath on muskie casting and fly fishing and Jon Bondy on jigging.

Some of our current members cast and/or jig for muskies, but we are not as diverse as we would like to be. Your help and input are needed. Please contact Scott Robertson at 734-968-3752 or visit us online at www.lscmi.com, or just show up at our upcoming meeting.

YOUR CLUB HAS MY SUPPORT. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU, JUST CALL THE STORE NUMBER. I'LL ADVERTISE YOUR INFO FOR NEEDED MEMBERSHIP AT MY STORE ALSO.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I could certainly use a few pointers on jigging!

QUOTE(Lake St. Clair Muskies Inc @ Nov 27 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Muskie Casters and Jiggers are wanted by Lake St. Clair Muskies Inc. (Muskies Inc. Chapter #58)!

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(gimmeteeth @ Dec 2 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I could certainly use a few pointers on jigging!

Hahah i second the jigging vote....I can do walleye, musky is a whole other ball game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts