Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Had a great afternoon/evening trip with BassTek yesterday in Anchor Bay - my first ever trip casting for muskie - we boated 4 ski's and I lost a small one next to the boat, and had multiple follows (some dinks and some nice ones). Tek caught a beautiful 45", my best was around 32" but wasn't measured. All were caught on bucktails - Tek threw a chopper for a while and I threw various goofy baits out of an old tackle box from my brother for the heck of it but no luck on anything else. Got to meet Junkster, that was cool too. Thanks again for the trip Tek! Oh and we saw a dead koi/goldfish floating, 12-15" maybe - WTF? lol

Water Sky Vertebrate Shorts Cloud Water Sky Shorts Fisherman Fish

Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Goggles Glasses Water Sky Vertebrate Fisherman

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
Im debating on throwing the boat in here in a few min and heading out for a short trip out there right now lol. Nice fish guys. It was kind of funny I was watching sportscenter the other day and they referred to Jason Varitek as Tek and I started laughing. Your cousin's trying to steal your nickname Mike. Nice job guys.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Congrats on your first.

2 years ago I seen a lot of Koi swimming in Anchor Bay so it doesn't surprise me that you seen a dead one.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Jul 14 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome, ill never forget my first time.

I dont think anyone forgets their first time LOL

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Great to get that 1st musky, especially such a good one! Way to go!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Nice fish fellas. I wonder if that koi was one of my neighbors? He had 7 or 8 that size in a small pond in his backyard....they're all gone. A blue heron cleaned them out!!!! LOL We live at 9 and Schoenherr!!!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(rachel @ Jul 15 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great fish, superman! Sorry that you had to lose your virginity to a muskie, though! Just kidding.

Thanks Rachel, and it was very nice to meet you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts