Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hit Anchor Bay with Tek yesterday 7-14-09. Fish are still hanging out and had allot of action with follows, I'd say more than half of the fish were in the 40's. Water was slightly clearer than the other day. I beleive the temp was around 72*. We worked alot of the same fish and only landed two of them, both fish around 40"s. We lost afew at boatside aswell.
Picked up a beautiful 21" smally, my personal best!
Seemed like white is still the hot color for us. Also seen "Airforce One" flying in dropping of the President (atleast we think in was). Heres a few picks from the days catch. Fun day out there and one I wont forget.

Water Cloud Sky Fisherman Fin
Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Outdoor recreation
Sky Water Photograph Vertebrate Cloud
Vertebrate Fish Fin Tail Ray-finned fish
Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Fisherman
Water Sky Aircraft Airplane Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm glad you got to go out with my dad. I hope you two had a good time and it looks like you guys caught some good fish. Looks like Obama to me!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Nice report guys!!! Good to hear you got into some nice chucky ski's !! Congrats on the monster Smallie Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOo sick!! Did you throw any topwaters?

Sweet pics too! lmfao at the Obama plane, if indeed that is it!! lololol

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
looks like AF1 to me...great job on the fish too guys!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice fish, I seen Cheney fly over in a badass heli when I was Ice fishing couple years back. I wonder if they were watching you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats on your PB Rick!! Probably around 5lb'r eh. GOod job landin some ski's too. Anchor bay seems to b a hot spot

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Awesome job guys, great fish - congrats on the monster smallie Rick! Glad you got into some action - Tek was concerned for you...
jk he sure was hoping you got to boat a ski though, so I'm glad you did. Cool photos - wonder if Obama wouild've been able to see ME flying him the BIRD! lol prolly woulda sent the SS after me!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
It was Air Force One. The President had a propaganda speech at Macomb CC and he landed on base. AF1 was taking off just as I got to work. It was cool seeing the most advanced aircraft in the world taxi by my hangar and take off.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys/girls! That smallie was a big girl,very wide! Couldn't of asked for a better day on the water.

Esox- we seen AF1 take off around 7 730? I was expecting it to have silent-like jet engines but it did not.lol Very cool to see though.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Nice pictures, Rick! It's to bad we didn't get that big Muskie you had on your home made topwater bait to the net. You would have had 2 master angler fish landed in one afternoon. Awesome job, TEK.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good job guys....oh yea nice smallie!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts