Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took Ripnlips out for his first muskie casting expo. My only goal today was to get rip a nice sized 1st muskie and break him in right. Well he got a little more than that and was grinnin from ear to ear. 2 mid 40 inchers
...I'm extreemely happy for my good friend Rip and now he may be a little hooked lol.

Schram lost a fish he has been fishing for for the past week or so. Got off today for the 4th time. Yeah its a good one if I can get her in on a single hook. Grrrrrr

All fish caught on a black and red bucktail. Silver blades. 7-8 fow in anchor bay..

Pictures to follow tomorrow

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
This was one of the coolest experiences that I have had while fishing. I was extermly blown away by the power of these fish.

This is one of those trips you'll never forget, So thank you Scrham. I had a blast and I would jump at the chance to do it again, ill just make sure there is plenty of fuel to get back. lol. Now i see why all you muskie guys are crazy over the fish. i know there not LSC Giants, but for a rookie MUSKY angler there just fine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Congratulations!!! Nice fish bro

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
She`s a beauty, Rip. Good job, Capt Schram.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
WTG Rip!!! Beautiful fish!! Im glad you had the change to experience a LSC Muskie! LOL as i was typing i noticed Brian's picture in the Anglers Point advertisement(top right)!Nice. Again Congrats to the Both of you, nice job out there Brian.
Great lookin fish Rip.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Excellent! Sweet fish there and I'm sure a helluva experience!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Nice fish RNL! I think runnin outta gas made the trip more memorable and it'll be somethin you guys talk about for years to come. way to go guys!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
thanks fellas. still waiting on that other pic schram..... where is it?

I think i am def. hooked on the skies and yes, i was slimmed!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts