Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called propwash yest to return his call the previous day to say hello. We get to talkin and he says "well what are you doing now?! Let's go fishin for a few"....so even though I HATE short trips (and short is 7 hrs for me) I didn't have to think twice about going out with my bud good ole prop
We got to fishing around 4:30pm and had to call it at 7pm. With about 30 min left I decide to try an area as more of an experiment in 5-6 ft of water. About half way down the seawall prop yells "got one!". Good hangin prop and glad to see you get that one in for a pic buddy
And yes Bob that IS a bummers bee hanging from the jaw
Big blade too....sounds like we missed all the heavy action before then but we were able to find a good one.

Watch Cloud Sky Water Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Attachments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Soon that's going to be me in that photo.
Excellent job you guys. I'm hoping the 3 of us can replicate that photo altogether this coming week. I picked up a Bummer's Bee as well. That's what the "loch ness monster" of LSC exploded on the other day for me as well. I can't wait to get revenge on that one too. lol

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(AlexG @ Jul 4 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice report. The muskies have been toying with me.

not to worry ..not just with you Alex. Lot's of fish getting off on peeps out there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts